[Thirty-Seven]

|Chapter 37|
🤍💼

𝗙𝗶𝗸𝗮
𝖠 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.

"Baby, can you talk some sense into Lucian? I know my sister is acting tough now but, soon she'll admit how heartbroken she is

"Baby, can you talk some sense into Lucian? I know my sister is acting tough now but, soon she'll admit how heartbroken she is."

"Love, it's complicated."

"Seb, you work with him, don't you? What did you tell him the other day on the plane?"

"No."

"Exactly, so why is it so hard for him to put someone he claims he loves, before his work when all he has to say is no or maybe postpone whatever he has to do. Hm?"

"Baby I'm not fully in the type of business he's in. So, it's different for me."

I roll my eyes because he's right but I continue, "Ok then, let's say you were in the same position as him. Full time. Would you only visit me when you have something else to do in the city or would you go out of your way and keep me a priority. Which means I'll be a part of whatever routine or agenda you guys have. Because it seems like he has one, and Liza isn't even a part of it."

"As I always tell you, you're my number one. I would move my whole business to be with you and my future family. No matter how hard it may be," he smirks kissing me.

"Then what's up with him?"

"Baby after hearing everything, it sounds like he's lost in his work," he sighs. "I use to be like that you know?"

"How did you fix that," I ask curiously.

"You," he grins.

"Stop," I blush leaning my face into his chest.

"Didn't you notice how much time I spent in my office when we first met?" I nod my head because he's right. He always overworked himself and I never understood why.

"My company was the only thing I knew and my only comfort but now I have you. You made me realize that there's more to life than just sitting down and typing all day."

I giggle, "Shut up because you still do that."

"Maybe but you make it more enjoyable."

"I do? I would like to know how." I wrap my arms around his neck smiling.

He glances away from me blushing, "Anyways, back to the topic," he clears his throat then continues whiles rubbing my back soothingly, "I can see the situation is bothering you and I don't like to see Eliza upset so, I'll speak to him. Ok baby?"