[Eighty]

|Chapter 80|
🤍🖇

𝗚𝗲𝘇𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴
𝖢𝗈𝗓𝗒, 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗚𝗲𝘇𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝖢𝗈𝗓𝗒, 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗍, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾; 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"So, how was your date last night?"

"Amazing. I got to relax with my man and chat until we fell asleep in the cute little fort that we made."

"Look at her blushing," Mads rolls her eyes. "Let me guess, you guys bought some bouji food too."

"Hell yeah, we did. I had sushi and he had a seafood platter," I stick my tongue out.

"We're definitely going to your house for dinner tonight."

"Especially because she has us at this place at 7:00 a.m," Liza complains.

"Shut up. I bought you guys breakfast, so eat and help me. Also, Emilian and Lucian should be here in about 10 minutes from their little gym session."

"He hasn't seen anything?"

"Nope, but I want to make sure he does in case I need to make changes."

"I think everything looks wonderful and will look even better once the table and the stage are done," Mads says.

"Thank you." My phone vibrates and it's Seb. "Oh, they're outside, I'll go get them," I tell them.

I go to the entrance of the venue and they're chatting. "Hi Luci," I greet and hug him.

"Hi Elara," he returns the hug. "I was just telling Emilian how good that food was that you made yesterday."

"Thank you, even though y'all are lucky I decided to cook for y'all lazy butts," I roll my eyes.

"It's because you love us."

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "Liza is inside by the way."

"Aren't you going to give me a tour too?" he smiles.

"Go away, Luci," Seb tells him.

"Fine, I'll give myself a tour then take my babygirl home with me."