[Eighty-Two]

|Chapter 82|
🤍💍

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘅𝘆𝘀𝗺
𝖠𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘅𝘆𝘀𝗺𝖠𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

"Lovey, what the hell?" I gasp. This is so romantic and cute. "You're gonna make me cry, you big, handsome idiot."

I observe the cute set up on a wooden deck, lit with white candles and lanterns. On the ground, here's a comfy layer of blankets and a pile of pillows with flowers and several neatly wrapped gifts. However, the one thing I find so adorable is the framed pictures surrounding everything with photos of us from the past few months.

I turn to him and hold my arms out, "Come here, baby."

"Did I do ok?"

"Ok?! This is beautiful, lovey. Thank you!" I hug him tightly. "You love me," I smile.

"Mhm, I do," he hugs me back tightly.

"I love you so much," I pull his face down, placing multiple kisses around his face. "You do so much to make me happy and I appreciate it a lot."

"You're welcome, baby. Do you like the view?"

"I love both views," I grin and pull him with me to the edge that overlooks the water.

"Oh, hold on, I left something in the car."

"I'll go with you," I tell him.

"It's fine. I'll let you take a look at everything and I'll be back in a second," he kisses my forehead and walks off.

I take a moment to examine the pictures. I can see most of them are from what I took and some of them are photos he sneakily took of us and candid photos of me. I have to take a picture of this.

After taking a few photos, I begin to reminisce about the places and the time we took these photos. We've accomplished so much together in so little time.

"I'm back!" I hear Seb's deep voice from behind me. "You didn't want to sit, baby?" I feel his hands massaging my waist.

"I was just looking at everything. What did you need from the car?"

"My phone."

"Did you find it?"

"Thankfully, I did. Let's take a photo together," he says.

"You want to actually take pictures, baby?"

"Yes, I do," he chuckles. "Why do you look surprised?"