𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXXV. you promised.

 you promised

AFTER THE WHOLE CROATOAN EPIDEMIC, THE WINCHESTER SIBLINGS STAYED AT a motel for the night, just to lay low for a few days. The tension in the motel room was very thick due to Sam and Dean's conversation earlier that day about their father's last mission for the eldest son.

Sam looked over his shoulder to see Dean and Sybil passed out on one of the beds, chuckling at the sight of Sybil's arm in Dean's face. He quietly packed his things and left the motel room. He was going to leave to find the yellow-eyed demon, even if it meant leaving his siblings behind.

After successfully stealing a car, he drove off to find out who he truly was and how to avoid joining the yellow-eyed demon.

A COUPLE OF DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE SAM LEFT SYBIL and Dean behind, and to say that Dean was freaking out would be an understatement. The two have spent days driving around and calling up everyone they knew in search of Sam.

Once Dean hung up from calling Ellen, Sybil's stomach growled loudly, immediately grabbing his attention.

"Whoa, somebody's hungry."

Sybil groaned as she slouched in the passenger seat. "We haven't eaten anything in hours."

Dean checked the time before scrunching his eyebrows together. "Sybs, we ate two hours ago."

"Yeah," Sybil confirmed, "hours."

"All right," Dean sighed. "We had no leads anyway, so it shouldn't hurt to stop somewhere to eat... again."

Sybil grinned widely. "Somewhere with chocolate cake, please!"

"You know, if you keep eating chocolate cake, you're gonna get fat."

Sybil raised an eyebrow at her eldest brother. "You eat pie and drink beer all the time. You shouldn't worry about what I'm eating."

Dean snapped his head toward Sybil. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying old people get fat faster."

"I'm not old," Dean argued.

"You're not young either."