𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXI. sybbie?!

 sybbie?!

                    AFTER SYBIL SPENT MOST OF THE day alone in the motel room, she began to grow tired of the four walls that surrounded her. She desperately yearned to go outside, but she knew better than to piss off her older brothers. Although they felt like they knew what was best for her, she couldn't help but feel like she was more of a burden.

Before Sybil could dig deeper into her inner thoughts, she heard two doors of the Impala slammed shut. She instantly straightened her self out and acted as if all she did that day was rot her mind with cartoons.

Sam and Dean entered the motel room, instantly packing up their stuff.

"Did you finish the case already," Sybil asked, surprised at the short amount of time it took them.

Dean shook his head. "Nah, the drive here was horrendous. We are gonna get a motel room closer to the hospital."

Sybil nodded as she, too, gathered her belongings and began to head to the car.

"Sybs," Sam called out, causing her to turn around.

"Yes?"

Sam held up a book. "You almost for got your spell book."

"Oh, yeah, my bad."

Sybil took the spell book out of Sam's hands and walked to the Impala.

"Man, this is getting out of hand," Dean whispered. "We need to have a talk with her."

"After this case," Sam stated, "right now we need to find this thing before it gets to Sybil too."

Dean's eyes widened, just now realizing that Sybil fit the age profile the monster targeted. He nodded in agreement and went to the Impala to drive off to a new motel. 

                    WHEN THEY PULLED UP TO THE new motel room, Sam and Dean were having a conversation on what monster they were dealing with and how it had gotten away the last time the Winchesters encountered it. Sybil drowned out their conversation as usual and went ahead and entered the building, walking up to the front desk.

She rang the bell twice and out came a boy that was a couple years older than her.

"Uh, hi," the blonde boy greeted, shocked to see a younger girl checking into a motel room by herself.

Sybil smiled slightly, hugging her bags tightly. "Hey."

"Are you here by yourself?"

She shook her head. "I'm with my brothers, but they're busy arguing."