𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XVI. deserve to live

 deserve to live

                    WHILE SAM AND DEAN TALKED TO the doctor about Dean's test results, they left Sybil outside in the hallway. Though they felt bad leaving her out, they wanted to protect her from any more trauma that came with the health of her brothers. She could barely take the news of Dean only surviving a couple of weeks to a month.

Both brothers walked out of the room only to be greeted by Sybil running towards them.

"Are you okay, Deanie?"

A tight smile appeared onto his lips. "Yeah, Billie, I'm fine."

Sybil sighed of relief as she hugged Dean tightly. Sam and Dean looked at each other briefly before Dean picked up Sybil.

"So where are we going now," Sybil asked.

"I'm going to talk to the reverend while Sam talks to a guy who had a heart attack."

Sybil raised an eyebrow, cocking her head to the side in confusion. "What? Why?"

"Just a feeling," Dean stated.

Sybil nodded. "I wanna be with Dean!"

"Okay, shortcake. Let's go see the Reverend."

                    DEAN AND SYBIL SAT IN THE living room with Roy and his wife Sue Ann as she poured a cup of tea for their visitors.

"I feel great," Dean said. "I'm just trying to, you know, make sense of what happened."

"A miracle is what happened," Sue Ann stated, setting down the cup in front of the two. "Miracles come so often around Roy."

Sybil began to zone out as Dean questioned Roy and the origin of his miracles. By the time she paid attention to the conversation again, she heard Dean ask, "why? Why me?"

"Well, as I said before, the Lord guides me," Roy replied. "I looked into your heart, and you just... stood out from all the rest."

"What did you see in my heart?"

A young man with an important purpose— a job to do, and it isn't finished."

After the conversation with the reverend, Dean and Sybil left their home.

"Is it true," Sybil asked, holding Dean's hand as she walked down the steps, looking down at her feet.

"Is what true?"

"That the Lord told him to heal you."

Dean sighed, "I dunno, Billie."

Before another word was said, the two bumped into Layla and her mother again.