𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXXII. Fight It

 Fight It

             THE WINCHESTERS SAT IN THE IMPALA, eating their lunch. While Sybil munched on her soggy fries, Dean crumpled his burger wrapper into a ball. 

"You know, one day, I'd love to just sit down and eat something that I didn't have to microwave at a minimart."

Sybil nodded as Sam changed the subject. 

"What I don't get is the motive," Sam said. "The doctor was squeaky clean. Why would Andy waste him?"

"If it is Andy," Dean countered. 

Sam scoffed. "Dude, enough."

"What?"

"The doctor was mind-controlled in front of a bus," Sam affirmed. "Andy just happens to have the power of mind control. You do the math."

"I don't think the guy's got it in him, that's all."

"How the hell would you know," Sam asked.

"I dunno, Sammy," Sybil chimed. "Andy was really nice to me when we were driving."

"Hey," Andy exclaimed, slamming his hand on the roof of the car. "You think I haven't seen you three? Why are you following me?"

Sam spoke up. "Well, we're lawyers. A relative of yours has—"

"Tell the truth," Andy interrupted. 

"We hunt demons," Dean answered as if he were in a trance. 

Sam, Andy, and Sybil snapped their head towards Dean's direction in disbelief. 

"What?"

"Demons and spirits," Dean continued. "Things your worst nightmares wouldn't even touch. Sam's my brother and Sybil is our demigod sister."

"Dean, shut up," Sam and Sybil whispered. 

Dean struggled to stop himself. "I'm trying. He's psychic, like you. Well, not really like you. He thinks you're a murderer, and he's afraid he's gonna become one himself 'cause you're all part of something terrible. I hope to hell that he's wrong, but I'm starting to get scared he might be right."

Sybil hid her face in embarrassment, slouching further into her seat. 

"Okay, you know what," Andy began. "Just leave me alone."

"Okay, All right," Dean said before leaning his head against the window. 

Sam peered at Dean with disappointment before getting out of the car, following Andy. Sybil sighed, patting Dean's shoulder before following Sam's footsteps.