𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 / 
XIX. a trap

quick a/n: here's another update, you spoiled children!

                    DEAN AND SYBIL RETURNED TO THEIR motel room to continue their research on the case while Sam lingered outside of Meg's apartment to see if his hunch on her intentions were correct. After getting off the phone, Dean exhaled sharply, setting down the device and getting up to grab a beer from the fridge.

"So Meg is really who she says she is," Sybil asked, resting her chin on her hand as she leaned against the wooden table.

Dean took a sip of his beer before replying. "Yeah, Sybs. She checks out."

"Hm," Sybil hummed. "I still don't like her."

Dean chuckled. "Yeah, I can tell."

"Can we do something fun then," Sybil requested. "Since we don't have any bad guys figured out yet."

"Let me just make a quick phone call, and we can do whatever you're feeling."

Sybil nodded. "Okay!"

Dean grabbed his phone and dialed a number before putting it up against his ear. During the conversation, Sybil walked over to the bed and sat on the edge as she turned on her cartoons. After the phone call, Dean opened the files of the two victims, reexamining its contents.

"Are you done yet," Sybil asked, sitting up slightly. "I wanna watch cartoons with you!"

"Hold on, shortcake, there's something that we missed."

Sybil raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"Both victims are from Lawerence, Kansas."

"So," Sybil asked, not understanding what was the big deal.

"Sam and I are from Lawerence, Kansas," Dean explained. "That's where our mom got killed."

"Oh, yeah. She was the good ghost."

"Yeah," Dean said, smiling slightly at the young girl. "The good ghost."

                    AS THE TWO PREPARED TO AMBUSH Meg, Sybil sat at the table nearby, eating the left over chocolate cake from a couple days ago. Although the two older Winchesters talked quietly, it wasn't hard for Sybil to eavesdrop into their conversation.