𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXIV. War

 War

                    AFTER GOING TO THE TWO DIFFERENT hospitals, the Winchesters decided to rendezvous back at the motel room.  The four of them sat in the room, processing the vision Sam had told them he just had. While John looked at the youngest son in disbelief, Sam grimaced at his sudden migraine and rubbed the bridge of his nose using his pointer finger and thumb. 

While the adults were arguing on whether or not Sam's vision was reliable, Sybil's focus was on her spellbook. They were so busy tracking down the potential victims that they didn't notice Sybil reciting a spell that expanded her abilities. She started to feel light-headed, so she stopped and laid down, listening to the conversation until she was okay to continue casting the spell.

"Something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and call me," John scolded, looking up at Dean from the motel bed he sat. 

Dean turned over his shoulder from where he stood, slightly scoffing at his father's statement. "Call you? Are you kidding me? Dad, I called you from Lawerence, all right? Sam called you when I was dying. We even called you when Sybil was able to use the Mist. Getting you on the phone— I got a better chance of winning the lottery."

Sybil frowned slightly at the conversation. Although she felt terrible that her father was out of the loop about what was going on with his kids, she understood Dean's frustration. 

John just nodded. "You're right. Although I'm not really crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right."

"Look, guys, visions or no visions, the fact is we know the demon is coming tonight," Sam stated. "This family's gonna go through the same hell we went through."

"No, they're not," John replied. "No one is... Ever again."

When Sam's phone began to ring, Sybil gasped loudly and sat up, grabbing the attention of the three men. 

John sat up and moved over to the motel bed next to the one he was sitting on. "Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"Don't answer that," Sybil warned, shaking her head. 

Sam raised an eyebrow before turning his attention towards his phone. "Why?"

"It's Meg."

Dean looked Sybil in shock. "How do you know?"

"I just have a feeling," Sybil explained.