𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
XXVI. follow me

 follow me

                    AFTER DEAN'S PHONE CALL WITH MEG, the two Winchester brothers went straight to an old friend of their father's, Bobby Singer. There, they set up a trap and lured Meg in before restraining her to a chair. They questioned her on the whereabouts of their father and little sister, but in return, she used every word she spoke to irritate Dean and Sam. 

"Where is our Dad," Dean screamed into Meg's face. "What are you doing with Sybil?"

Meg smirked maliciously. "Oh, the little princess? She's having a grand old time with the demon you've been hunting after."

"What do you mean," Sam questioned, pausing the exorcism. 

"He's making sure that little Billie is prepared to execute his plans, even if it means bleeding out every day."

Dean's jaw clenched, grabbing Meg's attention. Her smirk only grew wider. 

"Aw, Don't worry, Deanie," Meg reassured sarcastically, using Sybil's nickname for him to her advantage. "The demon won't let Sybil die. Not until she does what he wants her to do."

                    A SHRILL SCREAM ESCAPED SYBIL'S LIPS causing John to wince at the sound of his daughter suffering. Two demons surrounded her, attempting to possess her to force her to use her abilities. To their misfortune, Sybil's spell worked, and she was stronger than before. Every time they would try to possess her, she would cast a spell that allowed her to put up a shield, making it almost impossible to do what they wanted. 

"Dammit," cursed the demon possessing a man in a tracksuit. "You need to prepare for the plan, or else it'll be our heads he'll have."

Sybil responded by spitting at the demon's face, a mix of blood and spit landing on his cheek. Out of frustration, the demon slapped Sybil, causing her to let out a small cry. The demon possessing a woman's body grabbed the man. 

"We were instructed not to lay a hand on her," she scolded. "Are you insane?"

"I'm pretty close to it because of this kid!"

Sybil grew annoyed by the duo. If she wasn't exhausted from protecting herself from being possessed, she definitely would've used her abilities to escape by now. Unfortunately, Sybil didn't have time to rest and reserve the rest of her strength, so she remained tied to the chair.

John groaned, grabbing the attention of the two demons. "If you lay another hand on my daughter, I'll make sure you live to regret it."

The man raised an eyebrow, almost challenging John, who was tied to the bed. "Oh, yeah?"