𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XX. learned from the best

 learned from the best

                    SYBIL LEANED HER HEAD AGAINST THE window, watching the trees pass by quickly. She drowned out her brothers' argument on whether or not their father would make an appearance and meet them at their destination. Her facial expression remained stone cold as she had flashbacks of when she last saw her father. She sighed, missing his presence despite the short period of time she knew him. Her quiet sigh caught the attention of both Sam and Dean as they turned back to check up on her.

"Billie," Sam called, causing Sybil to raise her eyebrows in response. "You okay?"

Sybil nodded. "Yeah... Where are we going this time?"

"Well, Dad is sending us to Fitchburg, Wisconsin," Dean replied, occasionally taking glances at the young girl through the rearview mirror.

"Ok," Sybil said.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, not knowing what to do or how to approach this type of situation. Deciding to keep quiet, they continued their drive until they reached their destination.

                    DEAN PARKED ACROSS A DINER AND went in to get coffee as Sam leaned against the Impala, taking in his surroundings. Sybil laid across the backseats as she flipped through the pages of her spellbook. Closing the book, she threw it onto the floor of the Impala, the thud grabbing Sam's attention.

Her older brother looked through the window and saw her spell book sprawled out with Sybil turned away from it. He found the behavior unusual for the little girl since she had become attached to the book ever since Dean's incident.

Before Sam was able to speak to Sybil, Dean walked up to him with two cups of coffee in hand. Sam returned his focus to the nearly empty playground across from him as Dean began to speak on how there was nothing fishy going on in the town according to the waitress that served him.

"Dean, you got the time," Sam asked.

Dean checked his watch before responding. "10 after 4. Why?"

"What's wrong with this picture?"

Dean followed Sam's gaze to the playground across the street. There was only one little girl playing and running around. "School's out, isn't it?"

Sam nodded slightly. "Yeah. So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids by now."

"I'll go check it out," Dean said as he began walking towards the playground.

"Wait," Sam called out, causing Dean to look over his shoulder. "Take Sybil with you."