𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXXIII. The Devil in Them

 The Devil in Them

               IT'S BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE the yellow-eyed demon last contacted Sybil. She was able to ride along with her brothers in the last couple of cases in peace. Right now, they were crashing at a motel as they're in-between cases. It was now dark outside, so Dean went for a beer run as Sam and Sybil slept.

Sybil woke suddenly to a loud thump, causing her to sit up frantically. Right as she looked over to the floor, Dean walked in with a case of beer and a half-eaten stick of beef jerky. Sam sat upright, generating confused looks from both siblings. 

Dean paused momentarily before calling after his younger brother. "Sam?"

"We have to go," Sam said as he stood up and gathered his belongings. "We need to go to a town named Rivergrove."

"What? Why," Sybil asked, annoyed that she was only able to get half an hour of shuteye.

"I had another premonition. Dean, look up directions."

Dean huffed, putting down the case of beer and sticking the jerky in his mouth. He grabbed the computer and typed for a minute or two before coming up with results. 

Sighing, Dean leaned back against the cheap wooden chair. "Well, Houston, we've got a problem. There are two towns called Rivergrove."

Sam looked over Dean's shoulder, staring at the results before continuing to pack his things. "It's the one in Oregon."

"How do you—"

"Dean, just pack," Sam interrupted, growing impatient. "I don't think we have a lot of time."

Dean peered over to Sybil who just shrugged in response. Exhaling sharply, he followed Sam in packing his belongings along with Sybil's as she continued her nap.

               "WAIT A MINUTE, ALL RIGHT," DEAN insisted as he drove the Impala. "How do you know that it's the Rivergrove in Oregon."

Sam paused before responding. "There was a picture."

"Okay," Dean said, "what else?"

"I saw a dark room, some people, and a guy tied to a chair."

"And I ventilated him," Dean asked, finishing the premonition for him.

Sam nodded before facing him. "Yeah. You thought there was something inside of him."

"Like how the yellow-eyed demon is inside my head," Sybil questioned, relating her situation to the premonition.

"Yeah, was he possessed," Dean inquired. "Your visions are always tied to the yellow-eyed demon. Was there any black smoke? Did we try to exorcise him?"