𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
IX. better left unsaid

 better left unsaid

                    SYBIL RAN TOWARDS HER OLDEST BROTHER, leaning over him. Dean groaned in pain as Sam inched closer to his laying body. Sybil stood up and faced her brother, tears streaming down her face. "Sammy, stop. Please."

Dean finally came to, coughing and wheezing. Sam looked down at Dean's body as he was searching around the room. "Sam, We've got to burn Ellicott's bones, and all this will be over, and you'll be back to normal."

"I am normal," Sam corrected. "I'm just telling the truth for the first time. I mean, why are we even here? 'cause you're following Dad's orders, like a good little soldier?"

As Sam was busy taunting Dean, Sybil backed away slowly, searching for Ellicott's bones. The spirit that possessed Sam's thoughts was so focused on the conflict between Sam and Dean's relationship that it didn't even notice Sybil looking around. Dean figured out what Sam was doing and continued to distract him. 

Dean groaned as he laid back down. "This isn't you talking, Sam."

Sybil looked around the room, careful to remain out of sight. It took a lot for her not to scream when Sam pointed a gun right at Dean. The little began to become desperate, panic starting to grow inside her. Suddenly, Sam pulled the trigger, causing Sybil to scream and run towards Sam. Little did she know, the gun clicked, indicating that the gun was never loaded, to begin with. 

"Sybil, get out!"

Sybil jumped out of the way right as Dean threw a punch at Sam's face. Dean, then, proceeded to knock Sam out and picked up Sybil. The little girl hugged Dean tightly, scared of letting go. 

"It's okay, shortcake," Dean comforted. "I'm fine."

Sybil looked at her brother. "Sam will get better, right? Once we burn the bones?"

"Yeah. Sammy will be back to normal."

The two continued to search around the secret room for any evidence in where the bones may have been hidden. As Dean pushed away a few curtains, a spirit walked discreetly behind the two of them. Sybil perked up, feeling a stronger sensation than she did a couple of seconds prior.

"Dean, something's not right..."

Dean looked at Sybil. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Something's here," Sybil explained.

"Well, we better find those bones quick," Dean stated. 

Dean put Sybil down as he crouched in front of some sort of cabinet. After staring at the piece of furniture for a minute, he finally had the courage to open it and reveal the carcass of Dr. Ellicott. Dean groaned loudly, gagging on the doctor's remains as Sybil pinched her nose, her face scrunched together in disgust.