𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
III. bright white light

 bright white light

                    DEAN RAN OVER TO SYBIL AS she laid on the floor unconscious. He gently shook her awake. "Sybil. Sybs, wake up."

Her eyes reopened abruptly as she sat up, causing Dean to jump back somewhat. "It's not over."

Before Dean could investigate what she was talking about, Sam started to wheeze and breathe slowly. He left Sybil to help his younger brother unwrapping the cord around his neck.

"Come on," he tells Sam.

"Sybil," he breathed, "is she okay?"

Dean nodded. "She's fine, Sammy."

The three of them joined Missouri in the kitchen, surveying the aftermath of what had happened. Sybil sat in the corner, trying to process everything. She could feel the spirit's presence, but she could no longer hear the whispers.

"Are you sure this is over," Sam queried, turning to Missouri.

Missouri hesitated for a moment, trying to feel the energy the house gave off. "I'm sure. Why? Why do you ask?"

"No, never mind," Sam sighed. "It's nothing, I guess."

Dean was immediately reminded of what Sybil had stated a few minutes earlier, but before anyone else could speak up, the front door opened. Sybil ran and ducked behind Dean's leg, still fearful that the poltergeist had some trick up its sleeve. Dean patted Sybil's head, comforting her as Jenny's voice was detected.

"Hello?"

The hall lights turned on as Jenny said, "we're home."

Sybil relaxed and let go of Dean's pant leg. Jenny strolled into the kitchen and noticed the mess.

"What happened," she demanded.

"Hi, sorry," Sam apologized. "We'll pay for all of this."

Dean stared at Sam with furrowed brows. Before he could speak up, Missouri said, "don't you worry. Dean's going to clean up this mess."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows even more together at what Missouri had said.

Missouri turned towards Dean. "Well, what are you waiting for, boy? Get the mop."

Dean's face confirmed the expression of discontent, but before anything was said, Missouri scolded him not to cuss at her, producing a shocked expression. Sybil giggled at the interaction and tugged on Dean's sleeve, making him glance down. "I'll help too!"

                    AFTER CLEANING UP THE MESS, THE FOUR of them left the house, getting into their own cars. Instead of going like Missouri, Sam insisted on looking after the home to ensure that everything was over.