𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
XXX. Eight

 Eight

                    "YOU BOYS PICKED A HELL OF a time to join up," Mr. Cooper pronounced as he walked over to his desk.

The Winchester siblings followed closely behind him as Sybil cleared her throat. The man looked down at the younger child, not even realizing she was there the whole time.

"Oh, hello, missy," Mr. Cooper greeted. "We haven't opened yet!"

"Uh, no, she's with us," Sam corrected, prompting Mr. Cooper to give the two men a look of disapproval.

Rather than lecturing the two, he continued with the conversation. "We got all types of local trouble."

Dean and Sam examined the office, realizing that there was one regular chair and one clown chair next to each other. Without hesitation, the two of them raced towards the regular chair. Dean sat triumphantly in the chair as Sam attempted to look for alternatives. Seeing that he had none, he finally sat in the clown chair. This interaction caused the young girl to laugh before sitting on Sam's lap.

"What do you mean," Dean asked, smirking at the fact that Sam sat in the clown chair.

"A couple of folks got themselves murdered. Cops always seem to start here first," Mr. Cooper explained, sighing at the tragedy. "I'm sure a little young lady isn't fit to hear sad stuff such as this."

"Don't worry! I'm used to it."

Mr. Cooper raised an eyebrow at the two, his disapproval revealing itself once again. This induced Dean to chuckle awkwardly before stating that she watched too many actions and thriller movies behind their backs. Clearing his throat, Mr. Cooper continued.

"So, you two ever work the circuit before?"

                    AS SAM AND DEAN PICKED UP trash encompassing the carnival, Sybil roamed around, playing games or going on rides. She learned that because of a thing called child labor, she isn't allowed to have a job. She, however, didn't mind if it meant playing at a carnival all day long.

As she strolled by the funhouse, she sensed an eerie presence that produced the hairs on the back of her neck to stand. Turning over her shoulder, she stared at this creepy looking clown who was peering right back at her. Sybil glanced at her surroundings to ensure that he was watching her, and he was.