Authors Note

Hey guys!

If you came here straight after reading 'Undercover Assassin' then you're welcome to the sequel!

If you just casually just came across this then thank you for joining us!

To those just joining us, this is a sequel to 'Undercover Assassin' and 'Her Protector' if you've read both you'll know how both stories end.

Her Protector is not available on Wattpad but it is available on Sofanovel while Undercover Assassin is currently available here on Wattpad.

This can be read as a standalone but to get a clearer understanding, reading the two books would be recommended.

Enjoy the appearance of other characters from both books in this one as well.

I also want to just drop a list of books I've written here on Wattpad so you can find more of my works!

1. The Beautiful Nerd: mind you, this book was the first ever book I wrote so the plot, grammar and well characters are cringey but it's still worth a read.

2. The Wedding Planner: this is a sequel to The Beautiful Nerd and well the plot, grammar and characters did improve quite a bit but it's still kinda cringe so check it out.

3. No Strings Attached: This is currently ongoing and if you read both TBN and TWP, you will be able to tell that I've made a lot of growth from those two books.

4. Undercover Assassin: under the same category with number 3. The only difference is that it's complete and is fully uploaded here.

5. Sweet Addiction: It's new and I recommend checking my profile to get it because I'm certain you'd love it.

You can find me on Instagram @thepeachygirlwrites

I don't really use the account but I do receive notifications and all from it so please follow and feel free to send me messages on there!

STARTED: 12 July 2021

BRIEF HIATUS: All through August

ENDED: 24 July 2022

And also please drop your reviews on my books! It makes me happy to see votes and comments on thee chapters!

Well that's all for now so let's jump right into the story.