Chapter 3

W I N T E R

A strong shoulder hit me  while cold liquid poured on me as I made my way to sit down.

I looked up and my eyes came in contact with a guy with dark eyes.

"You spilled all my fucking alcohol!" He snapped at me and I was taken aback.

"Excuse you?!" I shot back. "Your nasty smelling alcohol poured on me and now I'm going to reek of alcohol!" I snarled.

" If you had just watched where you were going then none of this would be happening!" He complained.

"Oh I'm sorry, are you blind? Did you not see me coming?" I retorted.

"You've got such a temper." He smirked.

"Hold on," Rachel's voice interrupted the glaring contest.

"Leo?" Rachel smiled when the rude guy turned to face her.

"Rachel!" He pulled her into a hug completely forgetting that we were arguing.

"You already finished a cup?" She shook her head but maintained her smile. "I'm not surprised." She completed.

He looked down at his cup, "I'm actually just getting here! My cup is empty because she decided to bump into me." He pointed at me.

"Me? Don't be stupid." I talked back at him.

"Okay! Okay!" Rachel waved her hands in both our faces to prevent us from going further.

"Do you know this rude lady?" He asked Rachel.

"Leave it to Rachel to know crazy people." I said to no one in particular.

"Can you both just shut the fuck up so I can introduce you two?! We're in a party at a club but you both look so serious." Rachel groaned.

"Thank you." Rachel said when neither the guy or I said anything. "Leonardo, this is Winter." She held my arm. "She's my sister." She introduced.

"Winter, this is Leonardo. My friend." She introduced.

"Not a pleasure." He smirked while stretching out his hand.

"Not a pleasure either." I ignored his hand and turned to Rachel.

"I reek of alcohol! Can we leave now?!" I whined.

"Not now Winter! We just got here." Rachel shook her head.

"How are you both sisters? She seems so boring." He asked Rachel.

"Winter's not boring, she's an amazing person. She's just exhausted." Rachel defended.

"I'm gonna go get a drink." He exuded himself and then left.

"Finally." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Leo isn't a bad person I swear! Just ignore the comments he made earlier."

"Not you defending him!" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I came to inform you that the bar only has vodka and beer but we're both definitely not drinking beer so would you like to do shots with me and my friends? I want to introduce you to everyone."

"More friends like Leonardo? No please."

"Everyone's super nice, I promise!" Rachel begged.

"Fine but just two shots and nothing more." I agreed.

"Okay!" She squealed and took me by the arm then pulled me through a bunch of people and then up the stairs was a purple and blue lighted room. The music was lower here so you could actually hear people talk here without raising their voices.