Chapter 4

L E O N A R D O

"Do you even care?"

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?!" A loud annoying voice barked as she violently waved her hand across my face.

"Sorry Stac-." I paused when I examined her facial expression.

Shit! That's not Stacy.

"Um Lisa," I looked back at the redhead whose face was red hot a second ago and noticed she was calming down which means I'm correct and she's Lisa.

"Leonardo why do you always treat me this way every time?" She questioned with a low tone.

"Do you expect me to get married to you just because we've had sex a couple of times? Get over yourself." I sternly replied her.

As soon as I finished talking, I felt a stinging pain on my cheek as her hand made contact with it.

She gasped immediately and held her hand afterwards like she didn't know when she slapped me.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to and I didn't know when I-I did that." She apologized immediately.

"It's fine." I told her.

"What you said really hurt me because you know I really really like you, I'm not asking for a relationship or anything b-."

"Let me stop you right there, we both knew we were just casually hooking up so why come to me with all this bs?"

"You call my feelings for you bullshit?"

"I don't have time for this, I'm leaving." I grabbed my keys and exited the hotel.

Crazy bitch. She isn't even that good in bed.

With an irritated expression, I started my car which was parked just in front of the hotel when my phone beeped with a message.

"Hey dude, are you still coming to the club?" Timothy texted.

It was still early and I really needed my vodka, it's a Friday night and I'm not about to go home and do nothing while everyone's out partying.

I put my car in reverse and drove out of there and went straight to the club. After entering the first thing I did was get my drink and there a dark haired girl was trying to flirt with me.

"Give me a sec." I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

She smiled at me and nodded her head.

I grabbed my cup and decided to check on the birthday boy first before settling down with a girl.

On my way to the vip section, I felt my phone buzz and as I placed my hand on my pocket to be sure it was mine, I bumped into someone light and my drink poured.

"You spilled my drink!" I yelled at her so she could feel intimidated but her glare first took me by surprise.

"Excuse you? Your nasty smelling alcohol poured on me!" She shot back with death glares and I took a step back.

It was dark but I could feel her death stares that it almost made me shiver.

Who is she? I've never seen her here before.

"You've got quite the temper." I told her.

"Leo?" A tiny but loud voice yelled my name.

I can recognize that voice anywhere!

"Rachel!" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in a hug.

"You already finished a cup? I'm not surprised." Rachel joked.

I looked down at the cup, "what no! This crazy lady walked into me and spilled it all." I defended myself.

"Crazy? Are you dumb?"

"Okay okay! That's enough! Just let me introduce you both." Rachel stopped an argument from started off.

"Leo, this is Winter."

What a delicate name for this feisty woman.

"Not a pleasure." I said to Winter.

"Not a pleasure either." She rolled her eyes.

Pettiness is a hundred.

After sometime I excused myself and went back to the bar to get a refill while the  dark haired girl walked up to me again.

I took her to the vip section where I greeted Tim and the other guys then to a corner of the room where we both sat.

She was slender in figure and didn't have much to say like every other woman I've been with. All she did was agree to everything I said while giggling to the most stupid shit.

I definitely won't want to have sex with her but why did random flashes of the feisty one from earlier keep playing in my head when I looked at my cup of vodka?

I looked around and my eyes stopped at the blonde woman who was seated close to Timothy.

She is different from most of the other women I've been with. She didn't look scared or intimidated when I yelled at her but instead stood her ground and made me get shivers.

She reminded me of her, the one I tried to forget but couldn't.

But one thing is certain, I'm going to have her in my bed, she seems like a tough case but I'll have her right where I have the other women; begging for my attention.

As if on cue, our eyes met as Tim called me to join them to play a game or something but I rolled my eyes at her.

I left dark hair and moved to Timothy who was as giddy as ever.

"I want you to meet someone." He smiled sheepishly.

"Leo meet Wi-."

"Can you give it a rest already? I already introduced them." Rachel interrupted him.

"Not like I'm a fortune teller or Cupid but I see you guys have a really good relationship." Timothy said.

"Cut it out." I told him but Winter looked rather disoriented.

Does the topic of dating make her nervous? Her face turned weird.

"Shut it." I heard Rachel tell him.

Winter leaned in to whisper something to Rachel and immediately after grabbed her purse and then pulled her out of the club.

It's so weird to think those two are sisters, they look nothing alike or maybe it's just me.

Now there's her flaw, she got scared and ran away like a coward. She's nothing like Riona. Riona would never run away.

**