Villain

A/N: I rewrote it when I was in more of a writing mood so pretend the original chapter didn't happen at all because I didn't like how it turned out. This one's the canon one lmao I hope y'all like it! I'm doing a lot better than I was, so I'll be trying to update more often! <3

demonicmatchmaker31 

A week later, y/n strode into her hero agency, a man with white hair and scars covering his body in tow. After walking through the doors, she met the alarmed stares of her employees and sidekicks inside.

"Um, Crescent?" one of the boys at her front desk started meekly, his voice wavering and unsure. "Isn't- um, why are you with a villain?"

"Yeah, he's from the League! Didn't he try to kill you and Hawks?!" a girl chimed in, hiding behind a clipboard with wide, terrified eyes.

"This is a bad idea," Touya mumbled quietly, his hands shoved into the pockets of the suit y/n had forced him to wear. "I'm not a good enough person, y/n."

"And I didn't ask if you were," y/n snapped in response, pushing some of her brown hair out of her face and walking closer to the desk. "We have a meeting set up with press and the Commissions office to publicize your erasure as a villain. Bad idea or not, you're not allowed to say no to me."

"Right," he sighed, running a scarred hand through his hair and messing it up. "Why are you even bothering? You're ruining your image as a hero enough as is, there's no need to add me to it."

"Touya," y/n finally turned around, her tired, red eyes locking with his blue ones. "One more word and I'll knock you out. I've got a headache and it's noon."

His eyes widened for a moment before he nodded, putting his hand back in his pocket.

"Miss. Crescent?" the boy at her desk asked quietly. "Are you going to sign him in too? Should I write down that Dabi's here?"

"Saigon Kane, right?" y/n asked carefully. "His name is Touya Todoroki. Sign us in as that and Crescent. I can take it from there."

"Right," he nodded sharply, giving Touya another sharp look before writing down both of their names. "They're waiting in room 6032, on the ninth floor."

"Thank you," y/n bowed shortly before taking Touya by his elbow and pulling him forward. 

A couple of the sidekicks were scampering out of the way, sensing the irritation in her bitter mood. She hadn't gotten much sleep the few nights before after she and Touya reunited, working on getting his paperwork taken care of.

He was legally excused as a villain because of the circumstances in the past, but socially still seen as one. 

Y/n had managed to get a provisional license for Touya so he would be able to stay with her without being scorned as the villain he used to be from Principal Nezu, with the promise that she'd keep a sharp eye on him.

This meeting was basically to announce that she was taking him as a sidekick. Aizawa, Shoto, Togata, Nezu, Hawks, and Endeavor, who was there in quirk-cancelling cuffs and chains, were all there to confirm the story.

Endeavor's arrest was kept fairly quiet, considering that he was the number one pro hero, so that was another thing that was being publicized by this meeting. 

"Y/n," Touya followed her closely as she let go of his arm, letting him walk on his own. "Having Endeavor there- are you going to be alright?"

"I have a gun if he tries anything," y/n lifted the edge of her pencil skirt up a tiny bit to show the handle of it. "Plus, there's too much security for him to be able to escape. Nobody's going to forgive him and let him go."