Lineage

"Now that we're done unpacking, and I've changed, do you want to come with me to the modelling agency now?" Keigo asked, leaning against the door frame, startling y/n, who had perched on the ceiling with a book.

"Oh- sure," y/n smiled, jumping down and being eternally grateful for the blackout curtains that she remembered to put up as soon as they came inside. "Are you sure you don't want me to wear my hero costume?"

"I'm wearing my civilian clothes," Keigo shrugged. "Trust me, they usually give me and whoever's shooting with me a costume of some sort to wear."

"You've done a shoot with Mirko, and Tsukuyomi separately, right?" y/n asked, putting her book down on the dresser and grabbing her phone, slipping it into her jeans' pocket. "I was looking at some of your shoots a while ago, they're really cool."

"Yeah, I did. Tsukuyomi-kun was a bit reluctant to be in it, but Mirko didn't seem to mind. It increased her popularity as well."

"That's not surprising," y/n shrugged, allowing Keigo to drape himself over her figure as he usually did. "You've been pretty popular for a while now."

"And you're jumping through the ranks faster than I did," Keigo reminded her, poking her cheek gently as he noticed that she was wearing his visors. "You never did get your costume tailored to have sunglasses, did you?"

"Firstly, I only got through the ranks by almost dying," y/n resisted the urge to smile as she brushed his finger off of her pale face. "And I guess I never got around to it. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, you look adorable wearing my costume," Keigo grinned smugly, pulling her a tad bit closer. "It was kind of funny when I gave them to you and annoyed Endeavor- that's not why I gave them to you, but it was a nice bonus."

"I guess," she shrugged as she leaned into his grip, letting him lead her out the front door. "Also, are you really going to let Endeavor think you're stupid? It's annoying hearing him call you a dumbass chicken."

"I should probably keep the act up for a little bit longer," Keigo spoke quietly, his eyes gleaming a bit sinisterly as he looked at the ground to try and not scare the only person that he's let get close to him. "It's more convenient to have him and others underestimate me. In fact, I'm pretty sure that you're the only hero that hasn't."

"That's not surprising," y/n reached behind him and started messing with his feathers because she realized how tense he was. "Not many heroes have much of an attention span, not to mention they've never had to learn to read people. I'm pretty sure Endeavor still doesn't know about your role as a double-agent."

"When did you find out, by the way?" Keigo asked, curiously.

"I had my suspicions before the League captured me, when All for One first put me in the hospital and you said that the mission you were on was dangerous and complicated," y/n explained. "Plus, you smelled a bit like the villains that were at the fight. Not enough that you were with them day-of, but that you had been around them recently."

"Your senses never fail to surprise me," Keigo sighed, glancing at fans that were snapping pictures of them as they walked through the streets. "I hadn't realized you'd guessed it by then."

"Of course I did," y/n smirked a bit. "Before I became a teacher-assistant, I was at the top of my year academically. The only reason that I didn't make the hero course first year was because it was during the day, so the only thing I could do was break the robots manually. I only missed the qualification by a few points."

This did surprise Keigo a bit, and y/n noticed in the way his wings shifted a bit under her touch, before remaining still.

"Why didn't you try to transfer during the sports festival?" Keigo wondered, glancing down at her crimson eyes. "Wouldn't they have let you?"