His Heart

Endeavor didn't seem as mad as y/n thought he would be about her interacting with Keigo so casually. He wasn't clawing at her arm while he dragged her back home, he wasn't shooting her murderous glares or threatening her with his eyes that he was going to kill her.

She was more terrified of this- neutral side of him, this side of him that seemed to almost care about her. Y/n could never bring herself to trust him as a father, but he seemed to view her as a daughter out of nowhere.

There's no way that this can last, y/n decided, following him silently inside.

"Go upstairs and put those away," Endeavor sighed, lifting his arm to gesture for her to go.

He didn't notice how badly she flinched from this simple movement, he hasn't noticed how badly he's traumatized her. How can Endeavor act so calm around her now? Is it just because she's become a public hero?

 "Shoto's going to be waiting for you in the training room."

Y/n paused for a moment, expecting... something. She wasn't sure what she was expecting, but eventually nodded and started to walk to the base of the stairs.

Something was off about Endeavor, but not like he had a different personality type of off. More like he forgot the person he was to her before.

Y/n sighed, glancing down at the golden visors that were in her hands. 

They were a part of Keigo's hero costume, his customized visors that blocked out the dangerous UV lights in the sky for when he flew too high. It was nice of him to give her a pair, even though it would be obvious if she ever wore them in public that they were his. 

At least he had more pairs, but even if she wore them, they'd... be twinning. And he would tease the hell out of her.

Y/n shook the tiny blush off of her face and jogged upstairs, feeling her horns growing in through her light brown hair, her crimson eyes starting to glow in the night. 

She placed the visors gently next to the picture on her nightstand, making sure that they wouldn't fall. Afterward, she ran back downstairs, activating her quirk as the last of the sun dropped past the horizon.

"Hey," Shoto greeted, seeing his older adoptive sister walk in with her wings activated, her horns fully grown in and fangs out. "Father said we're training after all. I didn't realize earlier, sorry if what I said earlier was misleading."

"No, it's fine," I shrugged.

She could smell Keigo's scent all over her because of how much he was clinging to her all day, and it was rather distracting. He smells nice at least, but this isn't the best time to be thinking about that. At least nobody else had senses that were good enough to tell.

"Shall we start?" Shoto asked, quietly, not noticing how distracted she was.

"Yes," she nodded, flapping her wings a bit and waiting for Shoto to initiate the fight.

He did, and this time, activated his flames. 

It's been a while since y/n has seen him use them, and he's out of practice. It's obvious in how his clothes start to burn as well as the air around him.

Reckless.

Y/n dodged his first attack and deflected his second, both of them different types of punches, infused with fire and ice. Not a single spark of the fire touched her pale skin as she ducked away, flapping her wings to shoot in the air.

Y/n grinned at him, showing her fangs as her eyes glowed, showing her full quirk was activated. In an instant, Shoto was pinned to the ground. He couldn't even see her move.