Worried

"So, you're back in commission?" Aizawa asked as y/n walked through the door.

"Yes, sir," y/n sighed. "I'm sorry for worrying anyone. The villains caught me off guard."

"We're just glad to have you back," Aizawa admitted, letting her pass. "You're wearing the school uniform?"

"All of my costumes have a large amount of damage," y/n shrugged. "I have to wait for them to send me a new one."

She was wearing a short skirt and blazer that came with the uniform, as well as Keigo's visors and her heeled boots.

"That's fine; it's not like you blend in anyhow," he allowed. "Welcome back. Class, greet your teacher."

"Welcome back!" the class responded, as Bakugo was grumbling angrily.

"We were so worried," Mina gushed. "I'm so glad to see that you pulled through okay!"

"I don't think that constitutes as okay," Midoriya disagreed, mumbling. "I don't know how she survived that much blood loss-"

"Y/n-nee is fine," Shoto cut him off. "She doesn't have a specific blood-type, so they were able to inject her with type B, and she stabilized enough for them to carry to the hospital."

"Wasn't Hawks the person who injected her with his blood, and he carried her to the hospital?" Yaoyorozu wondered, her dark eyes narrowed in confusion. "I didn't know that he carried around a blood transfusion device."

"He didn't," y/n sighed, sitting down in her temporary seat next to Aizawa's. "We were in Endeavor's hero agency; there's always one in the first aid kit. You never know when you might mess up during a mission, and that's the closest place you can get to."

"But still," Hagakure started. "Isn't it weird that he was willing to use his blood? Didn't they have any in storage?"

"You can only store blood for 42 days; it's impractical," y/n shook her head. "But it was surprising that he used his blood- anyhow, let's get the class started. We don't need to talk about my incident any longer."

"If you say so," Aizawa shrugged. "We're doing fighting training. All of the core classes are going to happen after lunch, so your schedules are reversed today. Crescent is leaving after lunch to go on patrol."

"But- doesn't she patrol at night, like you?" Tokoyami asked. "Is she patrolling with Hawks-sensei or something?"

"I'm patrolling with Endeavor," y/n denied, her blood freezing in her veins at the thought. "And it's my birthday today, so I'm not patrolling tonight."

"But I... I had no idea," Shoto mumbled, ashamed.

Before anyone else could say anything, a knock sounded at the door.

It opened to reveal a slightly rumpled Keigo Takami, who looked murderously pissed as he glared at y/n.

"Hello," he greeted, covering up his emotions with a composed smile. "Nezu let me in the school; I need to have a word with Crescent if you don't mind."

Y/n shuddered at the tone in his voice as Aizawa nodded, gesturing for y/n to follow him out the door. She could feel the curious stares of all of the kids in the class, minus a few.

"Keigo," y/n started, as soon as they were out of earshot of the class. "Are you alright? You're acting strange."

"I'm fine, y/n," he stated shortly. 

"You don't sound like it," y/n insisted, tugging at his fingers.

They were bruising the skin on her arm because of how tightly he was gripping her. She must have pissed him off by leaving him alone in the hospital room.