Ch.10 "Yeet"

I screamed and tried to grab anything. But I was in the air for a few seconds before I got caught.

"Are you okay?" Brandon asked, wearing his shark disguise. His jet was flying still in the air. He put me down in the backseat.

"Why do I find you whenever I'm getting yeeted into the air?" I asked.

The ninjas were trying to stop Spishar while it was destroying everything in its way, buildings, street lights, everything. And Garmadon was still unconscious on the buttons and control table.

Brandon said "We have to get you out of here."

"What? No! I have to stop Spishar before it kills Garmadon with any of its spider legs!"

He looked at me and took off his mask "Listen, you might get hurt. And Garmadon sent me to protect you."

"I don't care! How am I going to become a general if I just ran away from every problem that comes my way?" I looked down at Spishar and the Secret Ninja Force.

"Don't you dare," Brandon warned.

The glass roof was down. I stood up on my chair but Brandon held my arm "Don't do it, you'll get hurt."

"You can't stop me," I moved his hand away and jumped from the jet yelling "YEET!"

I landed on Spishar's head. "Uh-oh," I hardly stayed still, Spishar was moving and turning left and right continuously. It was as if it knew I was on its head and was trying to get rid of me.

I started crawling on it, trying to get to its mouth which was where Garmadon was lying unconscious.

The ninjas were trying to pin Spishar down, or at least limit its movement a bit. The Green Ninja extended his hand for me while he was still on his mech "Need some help?"

"No, go away! I can take care of this."

"If we didn't stop it then even your boss would get harmed, would you really want that?" he said.

I looked around, I was barely holding on to Spishar. I didn't want Greenie's help. I didn't want to look weak. But I had no choice. Damn it!

"Fine! Get me to the control room!"

I took his hand and hopped on his dragon mech behind him. He flew us around Spishar and got closer to the control room. Spishar threw a spider web towards us.

"Not again!" Greenie said and got out of the way and the web captured the Lightning Ninja's jet, making him yell and fall to the ground with his jet.

"Sorry!" Greenie yelled.

The Earth Ninja came and rescued the Lightning Ninja.

The green ninja returned to where we were before the spider web was thrown at us "That's the closest I can get, can you jump from here?"

"Yeah." I said and got ready to jump, making assumptions about where I was going to land, and if I was going to need a doctor after jumping from that high.

I took a deep breath and jumped. I landed on the edge of Spishar's head. I hung on the edge, looking down at the control room beneath me. I had to swing myself inside or else I'd fall next to Spishar's feet. But if I didn't land on the right place, Spishar's lower shark teeth are going to impale me. What a weird mech.

I took a deep breath. I didn't have much time. I jumped inside and landed on the control buttons.

"Oh no." The machine started spinning around itself. "WHO DESIGNED THIS THING?" I yelled and ran to Garmadon who was unconscious.

"Garmadon, wake up now!"

He didn't move, but he continued snoring.

"Okay, I'm sorry for this but...well, actually I'm not sorry at all. Here we go," I rubbed my hands together then slapped the sleepiness out of him. "WAKE UP!"

"I DIDN'T EAT THE PANCAKES!" he sat up right away, holding his face where I slapped him.

"What pancakes?" I asked.

He looked around. "Did you just slap me?" he glared at me.

"Yes, and we don't have enough time. We have to stop Spishar!" I ran to the control table. Some buttons were damaged. I tried to use the surviving ones but ended up throwing spider webs at the ninjas and everywhere else until the machine ran out of them.

"Which button stops it?" I asked Garmadon.

"The croissant shaped one!"

"What?" I looked everywhere until I found the croissant button. I pressed it and a croissant was thrown at my head. "Ouch!"

"Oh, maybe it's the diamond one," Garmadon said after taking the croissant.

I hoped no diamond would hit my head and pressed the button.

"All orders have been cancelled. Returning to the volcano in 3...2...1..." the machine said and Spishar headed towards the volcano.

Spishar created such a mess. Buildings were destroyed. Some of the ninja's mechs were trapped in spider webs. Other mechs were destroyed.

I yelled to the ninja who were about to charge at us "Don't. We retreat!"

"What? Are you crazy?" Garmadon yelled at me.

"We have to leave and fix everything or else we'd be captured," I told him.

Garmadon couldn't argue with that so he finally agreed and Spishar continued its way towards the volcano with the shark generals following it.

~~~

The ninja and their mechs arrived at their hideout. The doors closed and they started talking.

"That was weird," the fire ninja said.

"What was weird?" the lightning ninja asked.

The earth ninja answered "That S/n girl. This is the first time she showed up. And that was weird."

"Yeah, also she didn't dress like Garmadon's other generals," the water ninja added.

"She sounded familiar." Silence followed the familiar voice. Who I guessed was the green ninja.

I couldn't hear them very well because I was locked outside, but I could make out what they were saying.

"Her voice, I'm pretty sure I've heard it before," the same voice said again.

The bushes behind me moved, making me ride my motorcycle as soon as possible. But before I could leave, a squirrel jumped out of the bushes.

I sighed, "You scared me, little buddy."

"Did you guys hear that?"

Oh no, I thought then rode my motorcycle far away without looking back.