Ch.41 "Sam And Amy"

"So what do you want to do?" I asked little Sam as soon as Brandon left for his date.

"Can you draw with me?" He pointed at the papers and drawing supplies on the coffee table.

"Sure."

We sat down at the table and he went to look for his crayons which he lost somewhere after throwing them when I first arrived.

"I can't find the green one," he said.

Why is it always green? Why is the color following me?

I looked under the couch behind me and spotted the green crayon lying in the middle of the space the couch covered, not close to any edge.

I had to use my leg to push the crayon to the other side. Sam grabbed it and came back to the table and we started drawing.

After a minute, I asked, "What are you drawing?"

"You." He glanced at me every few seconds then continued drawing.

I grabbed one of the crayons and started drawing, anything to keep me busy. I ended up drawing some grass for some reason. And as expected, it was green.

"Look! I'm done," Sam exclaimed after what seemed like another minute and slid his piece of paper over mine to see.

"That is...a masterpiece."

Yes, me looking like a geometry equation with a circle head, two black dots as eyes, h/c hair the same length as mine, and a triangle as the clothes was pretty nice.

"What's a masterpiece?" he asked.

"It means it's so good."

"Thank you." He took his art piece back and put it aside before standing up. "I want food."

"And?"

"Make me some food."

I got up and said, "All right, but you have to help me."

"Okay."

I stood in the kitchen making Sam scrambled eggs as he wanted when I glanced at him and saw him trying to reach the ice cream in the freezer.

I went and closed the freezer's door. "No ice cream."

He asked with a frown, "Why?"

"I don't know if your parents allow it."

"They won't mind, I promise."

"No."

"Please, just one."

I finished making the eggs and turned off the stove. "Nope."

"Please~"

I put the eggs on the plate he put on the table and repeated, "No."

He sat on his chair and crossed his arms. "I don't like you."

"Good."

I took out my phone after I got a notification. F. Wreigh had posted chapter seventy-seven.

Sam was not eating, so I said, "I'll give you one ice cream if you don't cause any trouble until your parents arrive."

"My mom and dad return at six, Amy is coming at three."

"How about I give you one if you act good until your sister comes?" Then you'll be her problem when I run out of here.

He looked up at me. "Fine." He started eating.

I sat on the chair next to him and started reading the new chapter.

~~~