Ch.1 "Ignore The Rules"

"How could you lie to me?"

"Seriously? We're going to have this conversation now?"

"Well, of course we will!" He walked towards me. "You lied to my face a few minutes ago and told me you knew S/n while you were her the whole time. How many times did I beg you to be honest?"

"A secret is a secret. I could not tell you."

"Why?" He asked, "Why were you lying to me this whole time?"

"Why do you look so offended? Both Y/n and S/n were on good terms with you so what's the problem?"

He took out the letter from his pocket and held it for me to see. "How do you explain this?"

~~~

Don't ask me how I got there or why or what I was talking about, because I'll tell you later but a little by little.

I'm not like the other teenagers in Ninjago. I don't have what they call a normal life. I don't have to go home before night comes. I don't have friends. I don't have to wake up in the morning every day. Most of the days, I have to be up at night. I don't even go to school.

But those are not the biggest reasons why I'm not like the others. The biggest reason will be uncovered to you soon.

~~~

A few weeks ago...

I was walking in the streets of Ninjago city at eight in the evening. The sky was dark and full of stars. It was peaceful.

The buildings' windows had light coming out of the rooms inside. A few cars were still moving while most of them were parked.

I walked until I reached a candy shop. I thought about it then entered. The bell above the door rang announcing that a new customer had arrived. The middle aged lady behind the cashier had a bright smile giving it to whoever enters.

I walked to one of the aisles and chose different kinds of candy and two boxes of chocolate then brought them to the cashier.

"Two separate bags, please," I said.

"All right, is it a gift?" she asked.

"Yes."

"A date?"

"No, a father figure," I answered.

"Okay let me see what I got," she searched then found some ribbons and a cute small candy bag "Is this okay?"

"Yes."

She put the candy in the bag and tied the ribbon around it. "Do you want a gift card?"

"No, thank you," I said. He probably wouldn't care anyway, I thought.

When she finished and gave me what I bought in two shopping bags. I headed to the door.

The bell above the door rang and I bumped into the boy who just got in.

"Sorry," he said.

"It's fine," I said and glanced at the blond boy who went to get some candy right after his apology.

Once I was out of sight, I pressed the button on my ring which had a blue gem as a button. My f/c motorcycle arrived in a few moments with the helmet. I wore it and drove to the beach.

I entered a secret tunnel that goes underwater with glass around me separating me from the fish and water plants in the ocean.

When I arrived at the volcano, I took off my helmet and left my motorcycle in my personal little garage and closed the tunnel's door before I went out.