Ch.22 "I Yeeted Someone"

Lloyd and I were walking to our next class. We had Chemistry together. And he had the same classes with me until the end of the day.

"What about the exam tomorrow?" Lloyd asked.

"He's crazy if he really was going to give us an exam." I took another bite of my sandwich and added "Besides, doesn't it feel too peaceful today? Tomorrow will be chaos."

"Don't jinx it. We don't need another attack right now. We have a lot of problems to deal with already."

I stared at our books and textbooks that we were carrying. "If only the ninja could do their job right and get rid of him forever. What are they sitting around and waiting for?"

I kind of meant that. The Secret Ninja Force and all its members are pretty stupid, but I didn't want Garmadon to be gone though.

Lloyd said "They might be busy. They have their own lives, you know."

I took another bit of my sandwich. "So? It's just a one-time thing before eternal peace comes."

"You mean death?"

"No, idiot. Not that kind of peace."

"Then, what are you trying to say?"

"It's simple, blow up the volcano when Garmadon is not ready and live happily ever after."

Lloyd paused. "So I guess you're not a fan of the ninja?"

"Heck no! especially that green vegetable."

"Uhhh...." He asked "Green vegetable? You mean the Green Ninja?"

"Who else?" I added "And don't defend him or I'll might think you're one of them."

Someone yelled "Hey! How dare you insult the Green Ninja?!"

We turned around before walking into our class. The ninja fangirl whom I bumped into on my first day of school was standing next to a window and crossing her arms with a glare on her face.

"I can say whatever I want," I said.

"He's saving the city with the others. Without them, you'd be dead and rotten for sure."

"I'd rather be dead than argue with you to be honest." I told Lloyd "Let's go to class."

The girl called from behind me "You're seriously running away? How cowardly of you."

I hate this type of fangirls.

I turned to face her again and told Lloyd "Hold my sandwich," and handed him my sandwich and the rest of my things.

He asked, concern showing on his face "What are you going to do?"

I walked to the girl who was standing next to the open window. We were on the second floor and there was a garden full of bushes and trees out the window.

"You have nothing to say?" she asked.

"Except for that something is going to fall out the window, no."

"What's going to fall?"

"You." I raised her legs and threw her out the window.

She screamed before she landed in a bush right in front of the gardener.

Lloyd rushed to the window to see where the girl fell then looked at me. "Are you crazy?!"

"She was annoying."

"You threw a whole entire human out of a window!"

"Well, humans normally would have some cuts and bruises after this. She has none, so I can't assume her species."

"But still!"

"Give me my sandwich."

But before I could take my sandwich from him, Ms. Penny -the chemistry teacher- came to me.

"Young lady, you're coming with me to the principal's office."

~~~

"Care to explain what happened?" the principal asked, looking furious as she sat behind her desk and stared at me.

Ms. Penny had told her what she saw then left to her class.

I gave her the same answer I gave to Lloyd. "She was annoying."

"You threw a girl out of the second-floor's window because she was annoying?"

"I didn't throw her, I yeeted her."

"I don't care, answer the question."

I thought then replied "Yes, exactly."

"Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Wait, let me think." I want my sandwich. "I don't regret throwing her."

She asked after a few seconds "Your teacher said she saw Lloyd Garmadon with you, was he involved in that?"

Does she seriously think he told me to yeet the girl?

"He tried to stop me from throwing her but it was too late."

I'm not dragging him to trouble with me, unless it turns out that he ate my sandwich after I came here.

"I need to call your parents." She looked through some files then went on her phone.

Did she find my parents' numbers or something?

She called the number "Hello? Mr. Laken?" Who the heck is Mr. Laken? "I'm the principal of Ninjago High. I'm calling because Y/n got in trouble and I need you to come to discuss her behavior."

'Discuss her behavior,' I'm not an animal in need of training.

"Yes, thank you. We'll be waiting." She hung up and looked at me "He's on his way."

"Who?"

She looked confused. "Brandon Laken, your brother."

Uhh...what? Oh, wait. He must have done it because of Garmadon so that he can be a snitch and report my 'attitude' to him. Great Brandon, great.

"Anyways..." She stared at the file again then said "You'll stay here until he arrives."

"What? But my sandwich!"

"What sandwich?" she asked.

I cursed in my mind then said "Nothing, nevermind."

We sat there in silence for half an hour. And I was staring at the clock waiting and waiting with nothing else to do.

Until Brandon walked in and the principal greeted him and told him to sit down.

He pretended to be my half-brother to use that as an excuse for our different last names. And he told her that after our parents have died, I've become rebellious and out of control. Blah blah blah, more and more lies to get me out of trouble.

And all that drama he made up and his acting and promises to teach me a lesson worked out and she only gave me detention for three days instead of two weeks.

We walked out of her office and I stared at him.

"What?" he asked.

"Didn't know you were such an actor."

"Be grateful that I helped you out." He said "I'm late for work because of you. And I'm hella tired of this dramatic backstory I made up for you."

We walked to the school's front yard and said goodbye. I headed to my locker to go to my next class when I heard people yell that Garmadon is attacking again.

So I found a place to hide and watch whoever was in the hallways, to catch the ninja entering their lockers.

And I kind of wish I didn't.