A/N: Rewrites and New Chapters

June 30, 2021

First of all, I want to apologize for taking so long again. I didn't get to work on it as much as I would've liked during my school time and in May. I got busy with college and other things happened.

But anyways. All my rewrites are complete (They were actually inspired by a tv show I watched but I doubt you'll figure out which one). I've been working on them for the past weeks. Some chapters have major changes but others not so much. I also tried to correct all the typos that I didn't fix previously, however, I may have missed some (I may have also missed some details so might go and fix those later on). I also changed some content to make it align more with greek mythology and my new vision for the story.

I'm also sorry to announce that I didn't remove the more graphic/mature content. However, I did slightly rewrite it and made sure to provide a warning. I promise not to get too explicit but if any of it bothers you please do not read. Maybe this story just isn't for you.

As I've said, as of this point, everything has been rewritten. I know there is a lot to reread but if y'all think it's too much just let me know and I'll post some sort of recap. I do, however, highly recommend that you at least reread the first two chapters (they were just released today). There are some big changes there.

The next chapter is up though I'll admit it is a bit short. Now that I'm done with rewrites I'll upload more chapters in the following days and weeks.

I will be uploading this version on Fanfiction.net soon.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this new version. Tell me your thoughts? Do you like the rewrite? Do you need a recap? Etc.

Thank you so much for the support and I hope you have been doing well.