(19) Trouble

***Previously***
THIRD POV

Percy and Zoe ran to the source, only to find all the demigods gathered in a crowd. At the center, they saw the Olympians excluding Artemis, Poseidon, Hermes, and Aphrodite.

"What's going on here?" Percy asked.

The gods and goddesses looked restless. Zeus and Apollo were pale and had dark circles around their eyes.

Athena sighed and took a few moments before answering, "It's Artemis. She's been kidnapped."

***Present***

"Your joking right." He looked at them as if they were insane. "Tell me that your joking!" Percy yelled.

"Perseus please calm down this isn't-"

"It's Percy." he interrupted. 

"Right of course" she replied. 

A voice broke the awkward silence that followed. Though if you were to ask, people preferred the awkwardness. "Aw is wittle pewcy mad that his wittle girlfriend is missing." Apparently, Percy had knocked a tooth out earlier so every time he spoke you could hear a low whistle. 

At this Percy responded with a loud grunt as if resisting the urge to kill him right on the spot. It really was quite bold of him to speak in such a manner after what just happened.

 As Dave continued to laugh the son of Poseidon clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. Soon enough blood was pouring down from his hands. Waves from the ocean began to aggressively crash and inched closer every time one would roll in and hit the shore. The sky darkened immediately and not a ray of sunlight passed through the thick clouds. The clouds stretched out and started swirling in circles showing obvious signs that a storm was coming.

The immortals turned to Zeus but he looked just as dumbfounded as the rest of them. And since Poseidon was not present there was only one other culprit. Their gaze landed on Percy whose eyes were now flickering blue.

"Percy enough of this. Please calm yourself." Apollo called out. He started showing signs that he had heard the god's plea but that soon disappeared when the idiot had a great idea and decided to open his mouth again.

 "You know what I'm sorry..." sounding almost sincere that Percy almost considered his actions "...sorry that she's so weak." Yeah, note that he almost considered. "How does a goddess even get kidnapped. An Olympian at that. Hmmm, it's probably karma for all those times she acted all high and mighty.  She only formed the group of hunters to disguise the fact that no man wanted them." 

After those words had escaped his mouth the ground started shaking immensely. At this Percy lowered his head as if trying to distract himself while Zeus and Apollo looked like they were about to pounce at any second. "I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree after all. I mean what else can explain it. She's weak and so are the hunters. They need a real man to show them how it's really done." He continued. Though he was too full of himself to notice that it was starting to rain. "Shut up," Percy kept muttering but no one could hear unless they were standing next to him or had super senses like the gods. The temperature increasingly began to drop. The six inches of rain slowly turned into ice shards and hail causing everyone to panic but they were too scared to move. Luckily gods were fast enough to form a barrier around the camper so they wouldn't get injured.

"Cant you do something about this..." yelled Hera yelled at Zeus. 

"I'm trying but once a storm this big is formed it's hard to get rid of," Zeus replied irritated. "Can't you get a hold of Poseidon?" 

"Don't you think I've tried?"

"Well try harder. I don't know how much longer I can hold this."

It was no use the rain, earthquake, and waves just became stronger. In time the waves would go past the beach and come crashing down the camp. It would be a miracle if they could hold it off with the barrier. 

"How is this possible. He hasn't even unlocked the full potential of his powers. Never mind his memories." 

"My brother's domain is the hardest to control. The seas and the storms are wild and untamed. It reflects on emotion and right now that demigod is doing nothing but fueling Perseus.'" 

"Oh, what's wrong did I offend you, oh the mighty sea prince. Haha," Dave was literally crying from laughter, while the campers stood there cowering in fear. Meanwhile, Ares glared at his son. 

The poor boy who finally came to a stop was wiping away his tears but still oblivious to what... more like who's coming for him. Once his brain or at least a part of it was actually functioning properly he was able to take a look at his surroundings. And boy was he in trouble. Fear had struck him, it showed all over his face. He did his best to hide it, but no matter what he did fear was still visible in his eyes. After scanning his surroundings once again his eyes finally landed on Percy. His face fell and all of the confidence he had gathered moments ago disappeared. 

Even though Ares was not the most 'friendliest' person he would never insult one's skills in battle especially to those who deserve it such as Artemis herself and her hunters. And even though he was always hostile toward the Percy everyone (the Olympians) knew it was all a cover-up so no one would see the mix of true jealousy and admiration for his past self. So in the end he knew whatever happens to Dave was his own fault. Though he partially took the blame for not being there for his children when they needed him most despite the ancient laws.

Percy had stopped shaking and lifted his head up slowly. Just one look at his eyes would drive anyone insane. From blue, they were flickering to gold with a silver ring around his pupil. While walking toward Dave he grinned like a mad man. Something inside of him was finally being released and craved the bloodshed. 

He grabbed Dave by the shirt. "Didn't I already warn you not to speak of her like that?" Even his voice was different, there was a monstrous beast behind it. He closed his hands to a fist and brought it to Dave's face repeatedly. The blood and bruises left on Dave's fave made him unrecognizable. Everyone was pretty sure that his nose was broken and his jaw was dislocated. Percy then kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into the side of a cabin causing a sizable hole. Pulling out riptide and uncapping it he raised his sword slicing at every part of his body but not deep enough to dismember him. When Dave finally had enough he cried for help but no one would come to the rescue in fear of Percy. Due to all the pain inflicted upon him he soon blacked out but Percy kept going.

That is until "Percy stop. Calm down bro," spoke nonother than Luke, one of his closest friends. He gripped Percy's shoulder trying to pull him off but it was no use. Percy burst into flames with sparks of electricity around him, shocking everyone around him including the gods.

This caused Luke to fall on the ground cursing as he stared at his burned hand. He pulled his hand to his chest as if it would somehow lessen the pain.

"What the hell!" he yelled. "How do you have control over fire and lightning?! You're a child of Poseidon."

After hearing what he said all the gods paled.

A/n: So what do guys think. Please review.