(12) Awaken From the Deep Slumber

Three days later...

PERCY POV

I awoke with a cold sweat and nausea. Reminiscing part of my dreams had me feeling anxious. 

There were so many dead bodies. Piles and piles on top of each other. And who was that? 

I rubbed my neck tracing the ghost of its fingers. They were so rough and cold. There was no warmth in it. It was like the hand belonged to a dead person. 

I managed my breathing for a couple of minutes. It's been quite a while since I had nightmares. I often had them when I was a child. Ever since I came to camp half-blood and discovered my true identity as a demigod...a child of the prophecy at that, they became less frequent. Any dreams I had were mostly visions that were associated with a quest. 

Once I had calmed down I finally noticed where I was. 

And that's when I noticed that I had no idea. 

I continued to look around. It seemed like it was some sort of infirmary. 

I got up and stood up on my feet which were a lot harder than I thought. My muscles ached though it didn't hurt as much as when the incident happened.

The incident...I remember.

***flashback***

"Are you sure we haven't met?" I asked
"This the last time I'm answering that question boy. No! You are dismissed." She replied coldly turning around
" but-"
"Just let it go Pe-" Annabeth warned.

"Wait!" I shouted at me grabbing her hand forcing her to turn around
"Let go boy! If you don't I'll-" She yelled but was interrupted by my scream.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain still holding onto her hand. And the next thing I knew everything went black.

***flashback end***

I seriously don't remember a thing after backing out. Heck, I don't even know why I blacked out. 

I touched a goddess. A man-hating goddess! What was I thinking? 

I just grabbed her on instinct. I was drawn to her for some reason. 

I exited the tent and walked around lost in my thought. when I came back to reality I found myself in front of the dining area where everyone was already eating.

"PPEEERRRRCCCCYY!!!" my friends yelled tackling me into a hug
"Whoa take it easy it still kinda hurts"
"Sorry," they all said. 

"What happened to you?" Thalia asked
"I'm not-"
"Well, you looking better," the maiden goddess said getting up from her seat walking towards me. 

"I-i...yeah" I gulped suddenly forgetting how to form words.
"That's good" she answered. "You should eat. Now that you are awake we will take out leave to camp half-blood. 

A/n: Feel free to tell me how you like it so far in the comments.