(4) Suspicions Part 1

ARTEMIS POV

After we defeated the monster we saw the teens who were attempting to defeat it. I questioned them while trying to figure out who they were. The blonde girl answered that they were demigods. They must be the ones that Chiron had sent. I looked at each and every single one of them. 

Then my eyes fell on the boy with sea-green eyes and jet black hair. I didn't know what to say. This boy...he looked so much like him even his aura felt similar. 

Then he asked me a question, "Um... Not to be rude or anything but you girls look very familiar. Have we met before?"

That seemed to snap me out of my shocked state.

"No boy I am Artemis maiden goddess of the moon and the hunt. I can assure you that you have not met us because if you had, you would've been a jackalope." I tried my best to recompose the cold manner I usually gave males. "We will set up camp here. My hunters will give you three spare tents. After we set up I want you all to give me a full report of what happened here in my tent. Move along demigods. Hunters set up, give them their tents, and attend to the injured ones"

"Are you sure we haven't met?" Percy asked stubbornly, completely ignoring what I just said.

"This the last time I'm answering that question boy. No! You are dismissed." I replied coldly turning around.

"But-"

"Just let it go Pe-" Annabeth warned but was soon interrupted and she stood in fear at what he did.

"Wait!" He shouted, grabbing my hand forcing me to turn around

"Let go boy! If you don't I'll-" I yelled but was interrupted by his scream.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain still holding onto my hand. He was glowing a mixture of gold, purple, blue, and green with electricity forming around him. After the scream of pain, he let go of my hand and collapsed on the ground unconscious.