(6) Check up

ARTEMIS POV

He started screaming and then just fainted. What is happening to him?

The demigods rushed to his side. The blonde seemed especially worried. 

"What did you do to him!!!?!" she yelled through her tears.

"I didn't do anything to him a child of Athena," anger took over me. How dare she speak to me that way. 
"That's a lie!" she cried out. 
"Believe what you want but did not do this to him." 

"Get the boy to the infirmary now," I shouted. The hunters carried him to the infirmary tent and put him on the bed. "I'm calling Apollo"

I looked at the half-bloods, their eyes were filled with worry.

"What's happening to him? Is he going to be okay?" Thalia asked

"I am not sure but my brother will take a look at him," I replied

"When can we see him again, "The blonde who seemed to have calmed down asked. 

"You cannot. At least not until we figure out what is happening to him."

******

After summoning my brother he finally arrived a couple of minutes later. "Hey, little sis. You called for me?" Apollo said

"Yes. A demigod...he's injured." I sighed out. 

"What did you do this time?" Apollo laughed as they walked to the infirmity. "You know if you keep hurting demigods or turning them into jackalopes you'll make some really bad enemies. 

"First of all, I didn't do anything that they didn't deserve. Second, I didn't hurt him. In fact, I don't know what happened. He just fainted." 

"Maybe you scared him" the sun god replied jokily. 

"If that was the case I wouldn't have summoned you here. Especially for a male." 

"Hmm," Apollo hummed thoughtfully. "Maybe in your angered state you released your godly aura?" 

"That's what I thought at first but he didn't have any burns on him or any form of injury. Also, some of my hunters were standing pretty close to me. If I did as you said then they would've been injured too. But that's not the only thing that is strange."

"How so?" 

"Well after he grabbed me he screamed in pain and started glowing different colors. There were also small cracks of electricity surrounding him." 

"You don't think father had another demigod do you?" 

"No. He was part of the quest, so if father did have another child we would've known about it. Besides...he definitely resembles a son of Poseidon." 

Apollo froze in his tracks a looked as if he had seen a ghost. His eyes widened and he seemed very worried. "What's his name?"

"I don't know I never got to ask" I answered. "How is that significant?"

"Nothing, I was just curious," He tried to cover up casually. 

"You won't fool me! What's with that look just now?" I asked as we approached the flap of the tent. 

"What look? There's no look" 

"Apollo!" 

"Look if he really is a son of Poseidon and you've injured him, Uncle P definitely won't be happy about this. You know how protective he is of his children, especially since...-" 

"I know Apollo. Trust me I know." I said through gritted teeth.