01 | New family

"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."

——————————————————————————

"Why not you just confess to her?! You keep playing with her feelings!"

"..."

"What's the matter ?!"

He asked, in impulsive tones.

"Hyung, I loves her but she doesn't loves me back."

(9:00am)

- Y/N's POV -

"Dad, can we just not move in with them?" I frowned as my dad are moving in with my new mum. "Y/N, I'm sure they're nice and friendly, her son was nice, you guys may be bestfriend!" dad put all the stuff into his car. "But I don't want to get new friends!" I yelled.

"Y/N, just behave and get along with them! Make sure you be nice to them!" he open the door and waiting for me. I get in the car impatiently.

My mom left me while I was 5 years old, and she's tried to stole my dad's money and leave with another man which I noticed. My dad divorced with her and now he found "the love of his life" when he went to a business trip, and they're getting married soon. The woman have two kids and two of them was twins, and they're older than me 3 years,(I'm 18) which means they just passed their 21 years. I hope they won't talk too much, I don't want to talk with them either.

-

I was standing infront a big house, looking around the places. That's a big house, but I don't really want to move into a huge house.....

"Y/N can you come help me with the luggage?" dad yelled. I walked to him and grab my own luggage. I pressed the door bell and waiting for someone open the god damn door for me to go in. (the weather it's hot and what the heck are they doing to take so long?!)

*door cracks*

A 45-50 years old looking woman standing infront of me.
(i admit i was laughing while writing this)