22 | Plan

- Y/N's POV -

I went to the mart with Woozi. They parked near the alley beside the street, and I just go into the mart with Chanyeol.

I ask Chanyeol not to tell Woozi what did I buy, because I want to surprise him and Chanyeol said okay.

I walked to the place where they put the pregnancy test, and I get few types of them and asked "Which one should I get?"

"..."

"Oh. I forgot you're stupid." I sighed and put back some of them.

I just grab two boxes and handed to Chanyeol.

"I want to get some you know, protect for your boss"

I must buy something that might can be used by him or else he'll be suspecting me.

I took a box of condom and put it for Chanyeol. He didn't said anything, taking them quietly.

Then I went to grab some mint candy, and some gums.

"Okay, now I'll go to pay if you're worried that it's awkward." I take all the items from him, and walked to the cashier.

I put everything on the counter and Chanyeol was blocking my way, so there's no chance for me to run away.

I paid the items and thanked the cashier.

I low my head, checking did they gave the correct change.

Someone open the door for me, I bowed a little and stepped out from the mart.

But wait, this smell.... so familiar.

Chanyeol suddenly blocked my view and ask me to walk.

I just ignore it and walked back to the car.

- Yoongi's POV -

I ran along the street that she just walked, and I saw no one wearing a black hoodie.

I went back to the mart, and asked the cashier "Hey um, did you saw a girl who have long hair wearing hoodie just now? Like I mean, how was the customer before me looks like?"

"Um, I can't tell weather it's a man or a woman, but I guess it's a woman, she sounds like a woman... and she wear a face mask, a glasses...ah! And her face have bruises."

"What did she buy?"

"She bought a... a box of condom, a box of gums, a box of mint candy... ah yes, and two boxes of pregnancy test."

Pregnancy test?! What the fuck?

"And you describe how the bruises looks like?"

"I can't clearly see it sir... her mask and glasses blocked her face perfectly.... but I can tell there's a really obvious big cut on her neck, and a big scar on her forehead." she showed me the size of the cut, and match it around her neck.

Fuck that's a really big cut

"Do you have any...CCTV cameras that could capture her face?"

"Um... ah yes! This one, this camera capture all the customer's faces in case they're someone who the cops are looking for!"

"Can you please show the last customer's, please?"

"Sure... let me check it" she clicked something on the monitor beside her.

"Okay...there you go!" she turn the screen to me.

I can't even recognise her.

A person wear a black hoodie, with a cap, glasses and face mask....