08 | I don't choose

"MIN YOONJIN!!"

Shit. It was Yoongi. Oh my god this is cringe.

Yoonjin didn't stop thrusting, and Yoongi ran to us and pushed Yoonjin. Fuck this man can he stop?!

"HYUNG!!HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!"

"It's fair, you have her once before." he started to go fast. I gulped and trying to stop him.

"Y/N, you disappointed me!" he yelled. I felt like I'm sad so I held his wrist.

"Y-Yoongi...p-please I love you..."

"What about me?" Yoonjin pull my hair.

"I can't believe this...you're...urgh!"

"Y-You fucked Suran!!" I yelled.

"I've said I'm drunk!"

Yoonjin was so enjoy. He was watching us arguing while fucking.

"So?! I'm drunk too now!"

"Y/N!! How could you talk back!"

I place one of my hand on his crotch, another pulling his belt. I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Wah...Jeon fucking y/n you're demon!" he groaned, talking off his belt. I smirked as I know I win.

"Yah!! You fucked her before!!"

"Can't you see she wants me?" he was unzipping his pants. I moaned because Yoonjin keep going fast.

"Y/N, take it out by yourself if you want it"

I pull his jeans down but Yoonjin pulled both if my wrist away. Yoongi took off his pants impatiently.

Fuck I'm going to have threesome!!

He pull his boxer down and his long dick bounced out infront me. I gulped, Yoonjin cover my mouth "Don't you ever put that in your mouth"

Yoongi push him away and he removed his hand. "Y-Yoongi....AH!!" I gulped. Yoongi immediately push himself into my mouth.

"You better stop touching her, she's now dating me"

"No, she wants me" Yoongi grab my hair and moving my head front and back.

"Y/N, you want him, or me?" Yoonjin asked.

I pulled out, looking at Yoongi with a smirk. My drools dripping from my mouth. "AH....OH FUCK!!" Yoonjin give me a rough thrust.

"Okay I had enough! Min Yoonjin go away" Yoongi went behind me.

Okay, they're fighting now. I get away from Yoonjin and stopped them "My two daddy please don't fight" I pouted.

"No baby girl, you're mine!" Yoongi pull my wrist.

"Min Yoongi you've fuck her before!"

"Stop stop stop!" I stopped them.

"Y/N, choose now!" Yoonjin screamed.

"J-Just....just do t-threesome..."

"Tsk."  Yoonjin and Yoongi rolled their eyes.

"Okay fine, I'm not going to have sex with any of you since you guys keep fighting non stop." I was about to leave but they pull me back to the bed at the same time.

"I'll go first." Yoonjin make me face him and entered again. Yoongi came beside me and I started to lick and suck his dick.

Yoonjin was thrusting in a slower speed, but it makes me feels comfortable. He moaned "Ah...you're so tight..."