06 | She's back

I was blurred by what she said. What does she mean that?

"Y/N...? Nonono, y/n is not that ugly." I murmured, and she moved closer "Baby, you really can't remember me?"

This speaking way....

Don't tell me it's-

"It's me, your baby girl, Suran."

I was about to say it.

"S-Suran?! Why the fuck you was here?? And did you look like this???"

"Oh come on~ I did plastic surgery just to make you fall for me..." she held my wrist, I swing it away "Then?! Why did you put aphrodisiac into my drink?!"

"You're always this clever... don't you want to punish me?" everything was changed but not her horny ass.

"You like being choked huh?" I smirked. She smiled "No, but i like it if it's from you"

I stepped closer to her, choke her gently. She smiled "The door isn't locked yet, Mr.Min."

I stepped forward, and forward. Until she reach the window, I opened and choke her harder, letting her upper body hang in the air.

"OMG MIN YOONGI ARE YOU CRAZY?! LET ME GO!!"

"Isn't you said that you like being choked? You like exciting stuff, now this isn't exciting enough?"

"NO!!" she yelled, and I push her harder, she screamed, and I laughed "If I don't let go...no matter how loud you scream, nobody will hear you too."

"PUT ME DOWN YOONGI, I'M SORRY!!"

"I don't want apologise. Tell me why did you do that to me."

"I-I just want to revenge because of you leaving me for y/n, you're supposed to be mine!!"

"So that's your last word?" I pushed her again, she cried and started to beg.

I pull her collar roughly,make her come back in and I shut the door.

"Do you fucking know that it's raping if I can't control myself just now?!" I pull her hair.

"I'm sorry...I just wanted to record this and leak this out to make you lost your career..."

"You evil lady...." I slapped her.

I can't believe she did this to me.

She was sobbing, while holding her red left cheek. "Write a report, saying that you want to make me lost my job, and leave this company. I don't want to see you anymore." I stand up, and called the security.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, please give me a chance!! I just wanted to stay by your side..."

I ignored her and take my phone out, texted Yuna.

[ Yuna ]

I'm sorry for just now. Are you okay? :

:Yes I'm okay... what happened?

I'll explain later. Where are you now? :

: My lab...

Can you bring me a clean t-shirt? :

: Um...sure, I'll ask Beomgyu.

Thanks a lot... :

I look at Suran, I mean her face was totally different. I can't even recognise her.

Actually I can, it's just I have a habit of don't like to see my secretary's face clearly or detailed way...