16 | Ex girlfriend

(7:00am)

"Hey, baby" Taehyun was shaking my arms.

I grunted, and pull the blanket over my head. He chuckled and pull the blanket away "Hey it's 7 already."

"I don't want to go to school..." I hugged the bolsters and flip my body. "Yah... if your parents found out you didn't go to school then I'm dead." he whispered and pecked my cheek.

"Mm." I push him a little and cover my head with the pillow. "I'll come wake you after I shower." he went to shower.

-

-

(After 10 minutes)

"Baby~" he laid on top me.

"...I don't want to go to school..." I look at him with sleepy eyes.

"I guess you really don't want to go to school huh, but today I have shift, if you didn't go to school you gonna be alone in this house..."

"It's okay... just let me rest after coming back from that scary place..." I pull the blanket over my head again.

"Aish... okay just rest." he pecked my cheek and went outside.

(12:00pm)

I've done showering, and I'm wearing Taehyun's shirt. "Baby, I'll go to my shift now okay? You just stay at home, if you're boring watch some movies or play games...or you want to go back home?"

"N-No, I wanna stay at here."

"Alright. Oh and Yeonjun will come back at around 1pm, i've asked him to buy you lunch. If you need anything just ask him okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll go now, see you later!" he pecked my lips.

"Drive safe, love you!" I smiled to him.

-

Once he left, I immediately lock the door and go to his bedroom.

How can I get that box down.... oh yes, I can get a chair from outside...

I went to their dining room and carry a chair into his room, put it infront the wardrobe. I climb on the chair and raise my hands, trying to reach the box.

Okay, luckily I'm tall enough so I got that box. I slowly get down from the chair, and put the box on the floor.

It's dusty, I just open the box and I got amazed.

-

-

(1:10pm)

- Soobin's POV -

"Hey, I think you should just tell her everything. She just asked me yesterday."

"No way... if I tell her the truth she won't be with me anymore."

"What if she found out by herself?"

Taehyun really fall for y/n at the first sight because of what? She's pretty?

No, it's because she looks exactly like his ex that passed away. The first time I met her, I thought she was y/n but she isn't.

She was Kim Jisoo. She died in a car accident, and Taehyun really love her. I know I've lied y/n and that's bad, but she loves him too, why not just let them be together?

"She...won't. Jisoo just like her twins sister, I can just tell her that was her." Taehyun.

"Bro, I don't want you to play with her feelings, or date her because of her looks. You need to know they are not the same person, their personality are definitely different"

MY TWINS STEPBROTHER | MYGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara