17 | Relatives

(11:30am)

"I'll come pick you up around 4pm, if you want to go anywhere, remember to inform me okay?"

"Okay. See you." I smiled.

"Yah... you don't want to give me a peck on my cheek or lips?" he held my hands and look at me with those eyes.

You know I can't resist that look, so I pecked his cheek.

"I guess I'll go Starbucks later..." I frowned.

"Whatever, just let me know if you're going anywhere"

"I will. Bye" I waved my hands to him, and walked into the library.

I bowed to the staff and walked in, and I found a seat at the back which don't have anyone. It's only a few people.

I put my tumblr on the table, and I take out everything from my bag.

- Yoongi's POV -

Well, I just drop off my baby, and do you really think I will return to my college? No of course.

I'm going to y/n's school, and get that bitch.

(After a few moments)

"Y-Yoongi"

She was on sports class, and her classmates was looking at me, lol they even bowed. Am I really that scary huh?

"Where the fuck is Suran?" I asked.

"S-Suran? She's at the field I think"

I immediately went to the field, and I saw her with her 'squad' walking around.

"SHIN SURAN!" I called her disgusting name and put my hands on hips.

She was so excited when she saw me, she immediately ran to me "Oppa!"

I straight away pull her to her class, which was gathered around the basketball court.

"What's wrong Yoonie?" she hold my hands so tight.

All of her classmates was staring at us, and I straight away open the tap water beside the court and press her head under the tap, watering her hair.

She was struggling but I didn't stop, she won't die don't worry.

Her classmates was so shocked. And their teacher ran to me, stopping me.

"Please don't said anything if you want to keep your job, Mr.Kang." I glares at him, and he immediately bowed to me.

"AHH!! What are you doing Min Yoongi?!" she hit my hands, and I pull her hair harshly away from the tap water, and push her roughly to the ground, she was about to get up but I slapped her.

"If any of you, fucking touch my sister Jeon y/n, you probably live in hospital for the rest of your life." I points at her classmate, while her 'squad' was standing far away watching at us.

"You two" I pointed at her friends.

"Y-Yoongi oppa! It wasn't our problem!! Suran forced us to slap y/n as harsh as we could!" they was throwing their mistake to Suran.

"Oh yeah? Come with me, we're going to the headmaster's" I pull Suran's hair and let her to stand up.

"Y-Yoongi ah, I don't think-" their teacher hold my arms.

"Do you want to come too Mr.Kang?" I look at him.

"N-No, please go." he laughed awkwardly.