24 | Last chapter

- Yoongi's POV -

Y/N had started to speaks, and that's a big news to us!

She successfully cured herself!!

I knew she would be strong!

"Y/N, can you call my name again?" I hold her hands tightly, hopefully she could call me again.

"Yoon...Yoongi" she said, slowly move her head to me.

"Y/N!!! You could speak!!" I immediately hugs her, tightly.

I felt something on my back, it was her hands. She can even move!!

I pull out the hugs, cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips.

"Oh my god... you did it!!"

"Y-Yoongi" she called again.

My tears burst out because of the happiness, I can't believe she only used two months!

"B-Baby, I'm here!" I hugged her again.

She just stares at me, I pecked her cheek again and smiled.

"Can you... say my whole name?"

"....M....Min... Yoon....Yoon...Yoongi"

-

-

Day by day, she slowly cured and could speak.

"I.... I... want... home" she suddenly said to me, while I was sitting beside her.

"Go home? Let me ask the nurse" I stand up, and went to the counter ask the nurse.

"Hey... it's been three months Jeon y/n staying in a ward, can she go home already?"

"Let me ask the doctor" she grab the phone, and called the doctor.

"Yes sir." she hung up.

"Dr.Kang said he'll come to her ward now, if she's okay then she can recharge."

"Oh..okay thank you" I thanked her and went back to the ward.

"Doctor said he'll come and check on you, if there's nothing else you can go home!" I ruffled her hair.

She didn't say anything, just stares at the celling again.

She can't control her face expressions like before, but it's okay, she'll be okay soon.

She still young, she's only 19 years old, there's many more years for her to recovery.

"Good evening Mr.Min and Miss Lee~ Let me check on her..."

The doctor came, I stand a side and he went beside y/n, and pull the curtain.

After about 5 minutes, he open the curtain and drag me out of the ward.

"What's wrong doctor?"

"I need to tell you this that, you need to have a preparation in your heart. I believe y/n did knocked her head when she fall from the stairs. Y/N have a Cerebral hemorrhage, and it's getting bigger day by day, we can't do anything to this."

"T-Then what will happen?"

"She'll lost her memory, slowly dies."

"Doctor... are you sure about this?"

"Yes. The x-ray was out, I'll bring it to you."

Now I don't know should I be happy or not.

Y/N just know how to speak a few days ago, and now the doctor telling me that she will lost her memory and dying....