05 | In a relationship

- Y/N's POV -

(11:00am)

I grunted. I get up and saw myself wasn't in my bedroom. I turn my head and saw a half naked Yoongi sleeping on the couch.

I look at myself, topless. What happened?

WAIT A SECOND. DID I DO ANYTHING YESTERDAY?!

What is the time?! I look at the clock on the wall. 11:00am.... nice, I think I'm absent.

I groaned as my head hurts. I laid back to his bed and close my eyes rest.

-

"G-Good morning..." I greeted as I saw Yoongi coming out from his bedroom. "G-Good morning. Are you feeling better?"

"Y-Yes, thanks for letting me sleep in your room."

"You're welcome" he rub his nape nervously. He was about to went downstairs but I called him. "Y-Yoongi!"

"Hm?"

"D-Did anything happened yesterday...?"

- Yoongi's POV -

Flashback

"Can I get one kiss? But real kiss?"

She look at me for a while, and landed her lips on mine. I touched her face, started to kiss back. I can't believe I just kissed her again.

Fuck. She's turning me on with every touches she did.

I cupped her cheeks and she move forwards, sit on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slowly slide my hands to her back and her waist.

Every touch makes me want her so bad. I kept my eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time I came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of my imagination.

I bite her lower lips, she hissed a little and I stopped the kiss. I can't make sure if I could handle myself if I continue the kiss.

She laid her head on my shoulder, I rubbed her back and she suddenly sit up, murmured. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I want alcohol." she said, I grab my tumblr and feed her "Here's some whiskey, drink it." she opened her mouth and I slowly poured some water into her mouth.

She didn't swallow, she just split out all of the water which soaked my clothes and her clothes. "This isn't alcohol!" she yelled. "Yah!!" I groaned and took off my top, and I took off her top because her shirt was totally wet.

Then I let her laid on my bed, I force myself don't look at her chest, just immediately went to my bathroom to put the dirty clothes.

I go back to my room and saw her already sleeping on my bed, so I cover the blanket on her body and I just decided to skip school for tomorrow.

Flashback ended

"U-Um nothing happened, you thrown up on your shirt so..."

"Oh okay okay, t-thanks" she smiled. I just nods and went downstairs.

- Y/N's POV -

Yoonjin had went to his university and I was home alone with Yoongi. I went back to downstairs and Yoongi had started to cook lunch for me. Soobin had went home at 9:00am.

I went beside him "Can you teach me how to cook?" I asked. "No. You just need to go and wait."

This guy really is a mood changer oh my god. I pouted "Please?" "No. You will burn your fingers." he didn't look at me. "Fine!" I went to the living room and turn on the TV.