20 | About Marriage

"Are you serious?" I can't believe what I just heard.

"Yes, Miss Jeon."

"Just call me y/n okay, now what was that mean?"

"Mr.Lee went to your family's company, and saw the picture of you with your dad. And they decided to sponsor 3 million to you parent's company if they arrange a marriage for two of you."

"Wait, are you serious??"

"Mr.Lee was really obsessed with you. And the Lee's will alway give whatever to their son wants."

"What the fuck?! So my dad trade me with them just for 3 million?! Give me my phone"

He gave me my phone, and I called my dad.

< OTP >

"Honey! How are you at there?"

"Dad, tell me what's going on. What do you mean by arranging a marriage for me?!"

"Y/N look, I will explain. I just want you to have a great future with a boy who are suitable for you-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUITABLE FOR ME??"

"Y/N, it's better than you dating your own stepbrother!"

"I didn't date him too!! Why can you make decisions without my permission dad?! I'm so disappointed!"

"Woozi saw you two kissing and you told me you wasn't dating with him? Y/N, Yoongi is not a great choice-"

"Dad!! You trust a stranger more than trusting your own daughter! How could you do this to me dad??"

I cried. I never felt so heartbroken.

"Y/N, Woozi really loves you. Why not you just try and get along with Woozi just like you did with Yoongi?!"

"Dad, you are the one who want me to get close with Yoongi"

"But now I regretted! I want you guys to be close, not sleeping in each other arms!"

"Dad!! How could you force me to marry someone that I don't even know for a month?!"

"Don't you think your life is way more luxurious now? You don't have to worry about anything!"

"But I don't want it if I was traded for this!!"

"Y/N, Yoongi is just another playboy who only plays with your heart and sleep with you. Listen to me and just marry to Woozi!"

"DAD!! HOW COULD YOU EVEN SAID THOSE WORDS AT YOONGI?!!"

"Y/N!! Stop yelling at me! I'm doing this for your own sake!!"

"THEN I DON'T NEED THIS!! I CAN GO AND LIVE BY MYSELF!"

Before he said anything, I hang up my phone and squat on the ground, burry my face on my knees and crying.

"I'm sorry to tell you Miss Jeon. But your phone will get confiscate as soon as you know the truth." he came to me, and about to take my phone away.

"WHY WOULD YOU?! This is my phone!!" I yelled.

"It's an order from Mr.Lee."

"Why is he controlling everything?! He don't have the rights!"

"They'll give you another phone. You can just choose whatever phone you want, but they'll put tracking applications in your phone. No matter who you chat with or anything, you'll be monitored 24 hours."