08 | Reunion

"So...what really happened?"

We was sitting in the room, with Taehyun, Jisoo, Yoongi, Beomgyu, Yuna and Soobin.

I was sitting beside Yoongi, I cross my arms on his, resting my head on his shoulder. I love him, I miss him so much.

"Actually...Taehyun was our brother." Jisoo said, and they all eyes widened.

"Taehyun was actually born before we birth, and he stay with the affair's men, and we both was born after a year."

"Then?! What about y/n's death??"

Jisoo sighed, "We pretend to let y/n dead so we can get her back to us."

"But how??" Soobin look at her in confused.

"Mum paid the doctor for everything. He injected some kind of drugs that can make her sleep for weeks, even make her heart stop pumping and stop breathing."

"Then why she do that?"

"She's y/n's real mom, the moment when our dad divorced with her she begged him to gave him a chance, she wanted to take care of y/n but he declined. So she wanted to make revenge."

"Then what about Woozi? Do you guys know something about Woozi?" Yoongi asked.

Suddenly Jisoo and Taehyun looked at each other, and she low her head "Woozi was actually a....a worker."

"Worker?! But how??"

"He actually worked for your mum." Jisoo look at Yoongi, and I didn't say anything because mom already told me everything.

"What...? What do you mean by 'worker for my mum'?"

"He was paid with a huge amount of cash by your mum, your mum didn't even want you two get together. So your mum paid Woozi just to destroy her. She don't want y/n go back to your side."

"Are you serious...like why? Why she don't want to?"

"She contacted our mum, and mum agreed her plan. Marrie also paid a huge amount for our mum too, just to sneak her back to here."

I turn my head to Yoongi, he was shaking. He slowly turn his head and look at me, and caressing my head.

"Why would this happen... why I didn't even notice my mum was planning something this evil..."

"About y/n loosing her memory...." Yuna finally asked.

"She was the one who had accident when she's really young, I think it's like 11 years old. She forgot that she have a sister. Remember Taehyun said I was dead in an accident? It was actually y/n."

"Oh my god it's so complicated..."

"But why would mum do this...to her? She treat her so nice at home."

"If you don't believe, I have a plan." Jisoo said, and they all look at her.

"I will go back with you, and we'll see her reaction."

Yoongi turn his head to me, and I nods.

I hugs his arms, feeling so safe now.

I turn my head to Taehyun, and he was being quiet the whole time.

"Come on, should we get going?" Jisoo stand up, and the others stood up too. Soobin came to me, and I smiled, hugged him too. He cried, tears soaked my shoulder.

"Soobin...I miss you so much." I said, and he was sobbing his tears, "Y/N, I can't even believe you're here right in front me..."

"Soobin...how are you doing? Do you get a girlfriend? Or Yuna is your...."