09 | That's all

"I didn't said it was Woozi?" Yoongi said, and I slowly get up "Stop denying. You are the one who did it, I knows everything."

She had tears in her eyes, and ran to me "Y-Y/N!! You must believe me, I didn't!!" she shake my arms, and I swing her hands away "Don't touch me Marrie."

Yoongi sighed "We'll be moving out. She'll be at my place and we will move to other places."

She look at Yoongi, and knee down "Son, you know mum is just worrying about you-"

Yoongi swing her harshly, she fall to the ground "I will send lawyer statement for you, you just need to sign." he said coldly, and he carry my I hugs him "Oh my god I almost fall down!!" he smiled, and we went to the dinning table to eat.

-

-

"You like here?" we was looking a new place to stay. He decided to move to somewhere near beach. Far a-bit from the town.

"Here is totally quiet. I heard Mrs.Min like some places that are quiet and calm, then I recommend this place than the one before."

Yoongi rubs my back, I really love the views of here.

"I like this one, it makes me feel peaceful."

"You sure? If yes then...we'll fill this silent place with our loves." he whispered beside me, I hit his arms.

We signed everything. He called the moving company go back to our house to move things.

Mum keep begging Yoongi, but he didn't even look at her. I feel bad so I went to him who was talking with the worker.

"Babe...can we talk privately for a minute?" I bowed to the worker, and Yoongi bowed to them, they nodded.

"Yes honey? What's wrong?"

"I think... we shouldn't do this to mum...." suddenly he look at me, just like he's going to yell at me.

"What?! She planned everything just to separate us. She even didn't care about you, she even ask Woozi to torture you!"

"But...she's your mom..." I hold his hands, and he pull me closer "But she wanted to separate us...she even tried to kill her own step daughter" he cupped my cheeks, and pouted.

I low my head, thinking what should I do.

"Why not...I go to talk with her?"

"Baby, you're too kind. She's almost a psychopath, a murderer!!"

"But she's still your mom...it's okay I'll talk to her, you just go and settle the things okay?" I squished his cheeks, and pecked on his lips.

"Fine, but please don't fight with her." he sighed and walked away.

I slowly walked out from his bedroom, and saw mom crying so hard in the living room.

"Marrie." I called. She immediately turns her head, and ran to me "Y/N....y/n!!! Please, forgive me, please—"

I sighed "Do you...hate me this much?"

"I swear, I didn't want to kill you!! I just hope you could leave—"

"You wish that I would never exist, so I wouldn't date Yoongi, right?"

"No—"

"Admit it mom. You don't like me from the first you saw me. Am I right?" I look at her, she lowed her head.

"...Why?" I hesitated. She sighed "I...I felt like you had too much male friends... you might cheat on him..."

Suddenly I thinks about that time I cheated on Taehyun and had sex with Yoongi—