Season 2 • First chapter

Yoongi's POV

"CLAUDIA! I've said redo it, WHY I DIDN'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE!!??"

"I-I'm really sorry Mr.Min, I'm trying my best-"

"GET OUT." I fisted, and low my head.

"Mr.Min-"

I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!" I throw her file at her, and she pick up, and leave.

I sit down, and groaned. I lift my head slowly and look at the picture.

I let out a deep sigh.

If y/n was here, she definitely will help me with that.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

"Mr.Min." my secretary came in.

"You're having a fan sign on February 1." she hand the time table.

"Fan sign? Shit I've forgotten." I look at the paper, noticed that I'm so busy for the upcoming days.

"And an interview??" I frowned.

"Yes, with Jessi." she replied.

"Help me rearrange, it's too close the date."

"But Jessi said that was her only free time"

"Then ask her leave"

"I...I'll try to rearrange."

After checking them, I put it aside.

Been years since y/n left. I tried to date the others but... end up I'm hurting their heart. Fans...I don't need fans. I would trade all the fans to get y/n back, I miss her, so bad.

"Mr.Min, Mr.Kim Namjoon just invited you to join him at dinner at 7:30pm tonight. Would you like to go?"

"Yes, I will go." I was checking at the files.

She bowed, and left.

-

-

(7:30pm)

"Yoongi hyung!" I was walking on the street and I saw Namjoon standing a distance in front me, waving his hands.

I walk over "Hey."

"You seems tired." he chuckled, and I just smiled "Yeah."

If y/n was beside me, it must be so noisy. She will talk so much, and I will forget everything that happened in office.

I hope she's here, right beside me.

-

-

(Home)

I got my own apartment, but sadly....

I let out a deep sigh, and entered my house.

How dusty... I don't have time to clean the mess up since I move in.

I hang my jacket on the hanger, and look at the picture of her. How is she doing at there..?

Tears soaked my eyes, and I blink, just to make the tears drop on the picture.

"Please...let me talk to you again, and let me hugs you...."

*ding dong* The doorbell rang, I immediately wipe my tears away and went to open the door.

*cracks*

I saw nobody, but a piece of letter on the floor. I pick it up, but no address on it.