04 | That one kiss

(7:50am)

"Ouch...." I fall to the ground. I open my eyes and saw myself was sleeping in Yoongi's bedroom, but on the couch, not his bed.

I look around, Yoongi wasn't in his room. Did he woke up this early? I was still zoning out but then dad came into his room. "Y/N, wake up it's 8:00am already, and Yoongi will fetch you to school because mum and I are going to work"

Did I heard wrongly? 8 AM?!!!

I immediately get up and ran back to my room to get ready for school.

-

(8:30am)

"Ahhh I'm going to be late!!" Soobin already called me for 5 times but my phone was in my room so I didn't heard it.

I ran to downstairs and saw Yoongi drinking his coffee. "Min Yoongi!! Why you didn't wake me up yesterday?!" I went to them and grab a piece of bread.

He chuckled "I did, but you ask me don't bother you"

"Ahh!!  I'm going to be late quick!" I ran to the door.

Yoongi stand up and grab his car key, followed behind me.

-

"Thanks, goodbye and drive safe!" I thanked and immediately get down from his car, ran into the school.

Luckily I made it, and I was panting while standing infront my class. "Y/N! You're so late today" Momo came to me. "I-I....." I was catching my breath. "Y/N! Why are you late?!" Jin appeared behind me. "Sorry Jin....I woke up too late....."

"Alright at least you're here before me." he chuckled and I smiled "Go back to your seat I will start my class now!" he said and I entered the class room with Momo.

-

-

(5:30pm)

"I'm sorry my y/nie, we can't walk you out today." Jimin pouted. "Haizzz I'm sorry..." Taehyung bowed. "Sorry my love, we didn't mean to forget our books. See you tomorrow" he said as he adjusted his jacket.

"Ah....it's okay guys! Today Yoongi will fetch me home so I don't think y'all should walk me out too, see ya tomorrow!" I waved my hands to them.

"Goodbye y/n-ssi......" Taehyung fake crying. I chuckled and went downstairs.

I was waiting for Yoongi infront our school gate to fetch me, but then five boys walked towards me.

I'm sure they wasn't our school's student, I never saw them before.