10 | Trust

- Taehyun's POV -

Soobin had called me and ask me to come over the hotel. She don't know I'm surprising her tho.

I parked my car infront the hotel and went into the building.

I don't know why I was kind of nervous....

I went to the restaurant.

"Welcome! May I know how many person?"

"O-Oh, I'm here for friends."

"Oh okay, welcome!" she bowed to me.

I entered, and look to the window side just like Soobin told me.

But then I saw someone else sitting with her, and he's not Soobin. I walked to them.

"Y-Y/N...?"

- Y/N's POV -

"T-Taehyun?"

"W-Who was...."

"Hi, my name is Hansol Vernon, you can just call me Vernon."

"S-Sit down Taehyun!" I pull his wrist

"D-Did I just came at the wrong time?"

"It's okay, have a seat with us!" Vernon smiled.

Taehyun sit down beside me and low his head, smiling like a stupid. "Um...is there anything else...V-Vernon?"

Taehyun suddenly put his hands on my hands. I turn my head to him, and Taehyun moved forward a little and smiled to Vernon.

Vernon look at us, scoffed "So.... you told me you wasn't dating anyone?"

"U-Um he wasn't-"

"Yes, he's her boyfriend." Soobin suddenly appears and standing behind Taehyun.

"Soobin? Long time no see, you seems grownup a lot!" Vernon smacked Soobin's arms.

"When did you came back? Wasn't you in New York?"

"I just came back yesterday, and I just came here because my parents, but I just saw her last night. So I came to greet her."

"I see."

"Well... is there anything else, Vernon-ssi?"

"Oh! Nothing else. I'm leaving now, don't worry!" Vernon stand up and bowed to us.

"I'll text you, my sunshine." Vernon winked to me.

I just nods. He just called me the nickname that he used to call me before...

Taehyun just smiled to him.

"Yah, why would we met him here?!" Soobin sit on the chair he sat just now. "I-I don't know! He just suddenly bump into me and just sit down.."