09 | Going out a date!

(8:00am)

"Urgh..."

I get up, feeling painful. I turn around and saw Soobin was still sleeping beside me. I have a bad feeling. I immediately removed the bedsheet and saw a red pool on the bed.

"YAHHH!!" I yelled a bit. Luckily I'm wearing the robe, or else it'd be worse for me to wash all the stain.

I slowly push Soobin to a side, and get down from the bed. I called the room service.

"I'm sorry can I ask someone to clean the bed for me? I-I accidentally stained the bed...."

fuck this is so embarrassing.

"Sure Miss, I'll be right there 5 minutes!"

I hung up the phone. Before they arrived I should clean myself up...

I woke Soobin.

"Soobin, wake up!"

"Mm..."

"Soobin-ah!"

He slowly open his eyes and look at me confused.

"W-what?"

"I stained the bedsheet, get up the room cleaning service will be here soon!" I tie my hair.

He yawned and get up, turn his head to the space I sleep.

"Yah..." he get up from the bed.

I facepalmed "Sorry, you can sleep at the couch..."

He rubbing his eyes "Do you want me to get you pads?"

*knock knock* "Cleaning service!"

I went to open the door. "H-Hey, come in" I let her enter the bedroom.

"I-I'm sorry for causing this..." I sighed.

"No, it's definitely fine" she smiled, and went to change a new bedsheet.

"Miss, we provide some sanitary pads in case you don't bring any" the lady hand me a pack of sanitary pads.

"O-Oh thank you!" I bowed.

"You're welcome" she bowed.

Soobin pull my wrist.

"Mm?" I turn my head and look at him.

"Let me massage your tummy." he let me sit on his lap, and started to rub my tummy with his eyes closing. Well we always did this when I'm on my period...

-

-

"We'll leave now, if you need anything, feel free to call the room service." she bowed.

"Oh thank you, may I know your name?"

"M-My name? I'm Jisoo." she smiled.

"Nice name, thanks again."

She left, and I laid back to the bed. "Do you want to go home? Home is more comfortable tho."