04 | Exes for ex

(10:00am)

"Mr.Min, they said the new secretary will be here in any minutes."

"Alright." I was still thinking about the thing that happened yesterday.

Why y/n didn't told me about this? I mean shouldn't she knows that she have a sister?

Or maybe she didn't even know she have a sister?

Or her sister was not in this world already?

"Mr.Min?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. What is it?"

"Your fansign event is at this Saturday 1:00pm till 4:00pm."

"Oh...okay."

He bowed, and left.

I was still thinking about y/n and her twin sister's case.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door opened, and a pair of heels appeared in front my eyes.

I lift my head, and saw her.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Min."

"Hand me your diploma and graduate certificate."

She handed me some files, I simply looked and returned "Good, what should I call you?"

"You can call me Shin." she said, and just nodded.

"Do you know the rules?"

"Yes sir, I've read them carefully."

"Good. You should know our relationship, and your work, is help me track all of my up coming program."

"Yes sir."

"Great." I  grab the phone, and called my producer telling him I'm going to discuss my new song with them.

-

(2:00pm)

I was in my studio, but I can't even focus.

"Suga?"

"Hm...?" I didn't listen to what was he talking just now.

"What's the matter? You seems lost."

"I...I don't get enough rest I guess.."

"Ah... do you want to rest?"

"No, we should continue." I scratched my head.

-

-

(8:00pm)

A whole day of writing lyrics and discussion, I finally can go home and take a good rest, even tho I know I can't.

I went back to my office, and sit down, feeling exhausted. I don't know why, since Yuna appears and all this stupid case happened, I wanted to find out more and I lost my sleeping schedule.

I'm still having a lots of trust issues with her, but I what if she said was real? Y/N haven't die, and she was hidden by someone....

But why? Why people would do that? Y/N didn't do anything wrong right?

Based on what I know, Yuna said y/n doesn't have brain tumor. Then what did the doctor injected into her body?

I know she said it was kind of drug, but what is the effective? Cause bad, or good? What if the drug was actually helping y/n's brain tumor to turn better?

But if in this case, why the doctor hide this to us??

*buzz buzz*

I gasped, got pulled back to life after my phone ringing.