05 | 'secret'ary

Sunday - 11:00am

I was preparing for my photoshoot. "Suga, J-Hope was here."

The staff said, and J-Hope appeared. His laugh. Roaming in the whole shooting area.

"Suga hyung!" he walk to me, and bro hugged me.

I just smiled, and he was talking something random with me.

"Suga, we can start shooting now!"

-

-

6:00pm

"So~! Welcome our guest— Min Suga!"

"Hello~~It's Suga here~~"

"Do you guys know how hard for me to invite him? He's so busy!"

"Hahaha~ I was busing with my new track."

-

8:00pm

Why am I still working while others already go home and chill with their girl...

I was walking way back to my office, and I heard footstep coming from behind, so I turn my head.

"Hm?" it was my secretary, I stopped to see what's wrong.

"Mr.Min!" she walk faster to me, and I look at her.

"Why aren't you...home yet?" I was afraid about the case that happened before.

She handed me a cup of ice americano "You must be tired, so I get you some Iced Americano."

I smiled "Thank you." and continue walking back to my office while sipping the drink.

"Ah yes, come take some document home." I said without looking at her.

She followed behind, and I was looking for the files that I want to hand her.

"Mr.Min, you can search it slowly I'm not in a rush" she slowly walk to me, and I pulled a stack of files out.

She was looking around my office, "Wah...you received so many awards..."

I lift my head, and she was staring at my trophies.

"Come take this." I said, and she walked to me, and take all the files.

She was checking the files, while I grab everything I want to bring home.

I was about to leave, so I look at her "I'm leaving."

She carry the files in her arms, and I open the door for her.

We walked to the elevator together, and pressed.

"Why you still in the company?" I simply asked, as I don't want to feel too stressed.

"I can't call cab, my phone ran out of batteries."

"Oh..."

I stayed quiet, and we stepped into the elevator. I just felt uncomfortable when I'm with girl staffs alone in a space.

"Mr.Min...do you like your current job?" she break the silence. I look at her, and scoffed "Of course I do."

I bet she must waiting for me to ask 'Why' but I expected her expectations.

"Your music was really nice." she complimented, I smiled "Thanks."

*ding—*

I opened the lift for her, and she bowed and walk to the counter.

I just straight away go to the lobby to wait for my driver.

I walked out, and saw he's here. I get in, and he greeted. I was so exhausted. Tired and tired. I just want to sleep.