21 | Pass by

( 9:00pm)

- Yoongi's POV -

I just arrived Busan, staying in Namjoon's house.

"Hyung, why so sudden?"

"My stepsister got arranged marriage with someone she doesn't love, and she seems to be in danger."

"What?? Arranged marriage?!"

"Yes... it's okay right if I stay here for a long time?"

"It's definitely okay hyung, just make sure your sister a safe, what if she was my girlfriend-"

"No, don't you ever think about that, she's mine"

"So Hobi just said the truth huh"

"Well, I'm going to shower." I stand up and went to the bathroom.

- Y/N's POV -

"I'm going out with my friends, you better be a good girl and stay at home. If I found out something wrong, prepared to be punished." he was brushing his hair.

"I... will not go to anywhere."

"Better be, alright give me a kiss before I go" he came to me.

"I-I..."

"Fine, you'll giving me one tonight." he said and walked to the front door.

"When are you coming home?" I asked, maybe I can get much time for me to find my belongings.

"Why? Can't wait to see me?"

"Um..just feel a little empty without you."

He came to me, lifted my chin "Such a sweet mouth you have, I'll taste that tonight. Alright see ya!"

"bye..."

He lefted, I immediately ran to upstairs, way to his bedroom.

Chanyeol didn't follow me, that's why I can sneak into his bedroom.

-

-

( After 3 hours )

I've searched his bedroom, his office, and his wardrobe, but nothing I've founded.

This house is so huge, when am I going to done searching for the whole house?!

I know you must've wanting me to use his electric devices and contact Yoongi, but all of his devices are locked with password.

Chanyeol suddenly came to his room "Mr.Lee won't hide your stuff on here."

"C-Chanyeol?! Please don't tell Woozi I was looking for my stuff, please, I can give you whatever you want!" I knee infront him, begging him.

"I'm sorry, Woozi already know everything and he's on the way home."

"What?! You told him?? How could you-"

"He have CCTV in each of the corners. You can't ran away from his camera."

"Please, please open the main door for me, I don't want to get hit by him again!!"

I heard car engines, so I immediately looked down from his bedroom.

"I'm sorry I can't do that Ms.Lee, good luck."

"Chanyeol.... please protect me from him, please!!" I shake his hands.

"I...will try my best, Ms.Lee."

I can hear the servants greeting him good evening.. shit what should I do?! If I hide, I got caught and that's going to be more worst.

All I can do is face the problem.