02 | Trust issues with a stranger

"Y/N is not dead yet."

"What?! Um, Yuna, are you out of your mind??"

"Y/N is not dead yet. I think she's still alive."

"I think you're too obsessed with her." I started to move a bit.

"If it wasn't her, who would dig her body out and send the bracelet to you?"

"What if it was the workers there keep it and forgot to return, and only remembered now?"

"Will you keep something that doesn't belongs to you for 8 years?"

"No, I'm not that free to keep something that wasn't mine."

"Right, then why would the workers keep it for 8 years? If they want to trade it for money, they would've traded, and once they found out the bracelet is worthless, they would throw away, and won't keep it for 8 years."

*pin sounds, door opens*

"Y-Yuna? And Y-Yoongi?!"

A boy came into the lab, while holding something in his hand.

"Beomgyu, you should know him..."

"Of course I know!! Oh my god the world wide artist is here?! Right in front me?!" he look at me, with really widened eyes.

I smiled and bowed a little, he keep bowing and still opening his mouth.

"Yu-Yuna, how did you even get him here?!" he walk to me, looking at me.

"Yah stop staring Choi Beomgyu, he's here for y/n's case."

"Oh my god... H-Hi I'm Beomgyu, nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you haha..." I shake my hand with him, and he look at his hand like Thanos "Oh my god, Min Yoongi just touched my hand-"

Yuna smacked his head gently, and he immediately look at her "Can you calm down?!"

"S-Sorry I was too excited"

"Where's the photo that I ask you to print?!"

"Oh yes, here here." he take out a thick envelope, and checking it.

"Look at these photo." she handed me, I take it and look at it.

"Don't you think she looks like y/n?"

It was pictures with a women walking on a streets, sometimes with a man beside her.

"But I didn't see the face tho?" but the women was wearing sun glasses, some of them was wearing mask, and some was lowing head while having a cap...

"Why she wore them? Because she don't want to get recognised!"

"But... if it was her, why would she hide from me? She will come to me and tell me that she's alive!"